Pre regs are open for Moroso july 7th and Punta gorda

BiG MiKE
damn, I couldn't hardly close my eyes to sleep man. woke up they were huge, mad swollen. So I went out and coped some sick oaks for the next event and to hide my hidous eyes.

that rain was serious even the auto super hicas got some action. me and elimac almost owned the fence in both our cars. but the mustang ate the fence poor guy. but thanks again harri COUNTY LINE HERE WE COME!!!!!

hahaha when the cobra hit the fence harri looks over at me and says "it looks like the fence won huh?" hahaha he says the funniest shit sometimes

So someone finally hit the fence. The last time some people got close, it's good to hear everyone had fun :D . Now its just time to chill and see the pics/vids(whenever they show up).

Hairetsu said:
BiG MiKE
damn, I couldn't hardly close my eyes to sleep man. woke up they were huge, mad swollen. So I went out and coped some sick oaks for the next event and to hide my hidous eyes.
LoL! wtf are sick oaks? lol btw my eyes still burn sunscreen pwnt me

Fuck goggles. Ill need a/c it was raining and I had one of 2 options endure the flood in my car or cook like a baked potato

Back
Top Bottom