PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

Shant is not driving cause he spend his monthly allowance on new pair of stage heels! LOL

and ur monthly allowance is spent on me ;)

stop trying to hide ur feelings harri

---------- Post added at 01:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:52 AM ----------

Haha what fag lol a midet fag in heels, looking all armenian (sp?)

dont worry pookums, u spelled it right, and its not midget, its hobet. get it right ;)

BTW im super bummed out for whale and shant. This gig should be pretty sweet. Whale i havent driven with you in so long
I thought you sold your car and shit.

No didn't sell it just bought a house about a year ago got layed off from work a week later and was just barrelly able to hang on to my car while i was layed off for 6 months. I finally got caught up on bills and shit and started driving again.

Sooo...I have a fever. I had a high temp last nite, so I passed out all early and shit to attempt to feel better. I'm at work right now after a good 14 hours of sleep...and i still feel like absolute poo.
Still planning on attending unless I start feeling worse, but this fucking blows.

im super stoked right now

cars loaded up with tires, leavin delray beach at 4, meetin with bill, harvey and some other dudes...

Im tryin to be at the track by 5:30

Last edited:
damn just got a tranny job on a tundra to do before i can finish my car i drove it and seems good. Ebrake seems fixed so. ya i better stop playing computer and get to wrk.

damn just got a tranny job on a tundra to do before i can finish my car i drove it and seems good. Ebrake seems fixed so. ya i better stop playing computer and get to wrk.

yes, do that.. we need to get movin around 5:30 from your shop

Back
Top Bottom