PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

LOOOONG STORY that I can't really share on the intrawebs. But ask Sal or Dan or someone they'll tell you. I'm still gonna go and support the fhegs.

Long story short dumbass here tried registering his car with a third graders excuse of a fake insurance card and the woman at the desk called the cops as Leo kindly sat there waiting to get thrusted by officer asshole.

Now Leo is butt hurt and won't drive his precious s13.

Fan boy Leo. Fan boy.

And it's been a week or two now where's your full suspension,cage,seat,and paintjob at? Oh true

Long story short dumbass here tried registering his car with a third graders excuse of a fake insurance card and the woman at the desk called the cops as Leo kindly sat there waiting to get thrusted by officer asshole.

Now Leo is butt hurt and won't drive his precious s13.

Fan boy Leo. Fan boy.

And it's been a week or two now where's your full suspension,cage,seat,and paintjob at? Oh true

no one cares, get lost

so the dude got ganked for tryin to screw the system and now he doesnt wanna drive his car in fear of being locked up or getting his shit towed and that makes him a fanboy? grow the fuck up

---------- Post added at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

i called and said cancelled. bummer

you are a liar

Last edited:
WAIT. SOMEONE OF AUTHORITY PLEASE CONFIRM THE STATUS OF THIS EVENT, THERE IS NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL I AM DRIVING OUT 3.5 HOURS ONLY TO TURN BACK.
847 708 3797.
Thanks.

i just got off the phone with harri and he said the event is STILL ON rain or shine. he also said the only reason to cancel is if there is severe lightning.

ok cool.
if ANYTHING happens can u please take down my number and call me? I'ma be super fucking pissed if its canceled by tha time I get there...

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 AM ----------

fuck drag and show...what tha fuck u think we're all going for.
don't post that dumbass shit without knowing wtf ur talkin about.

i called and said cancelled. bummer

Who did you call???????? Not me for sure.
Please stop posting when you dont know anything about the facts.

THE DRIFTING EVENT IS NOT CANCELLED AND IT WILL HAPPEN RAIN OR SHINE.
ONLY IF WE GET SEVERE LIGHTING/THURNDER STORM WE WILL STOP DRIVING.
THIS IS DRIFTING NOT NASCAR OR DRAG RACING.

IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS HERE IS MY PHONE NUMBER AGAIN
561-312-1871
HARRI TERVOLA

Last edited:
i jus called the number on the flyerand he said no event. just regular drifting. no show, no drag

thats an extremely long story

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Who did you call???????? Not me for sure.
Please stop posting when you dont know anything about the facts.

THE DRIFTING EVENT IS NOT CANCELLED AND IT WILL HAPPEN RAIN OR SHINE.
ONLY IF WE GET SEVERE LIGHTING/THURNDER STORM WE WILL STOP DRIVING.
THIS IS DRIFTING NOT NASCAR OR DRAG RACING.

IF YOU HAVE DOUBTS HERE IS MY PHONE NUMBER AGAIN
561-312-1871
HARRI TERVOLA

cant fucking wait

Back
Top Bottom