PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

cars blocked in the shop with shit under it. cant do anything its up in the air no wheels, kit, and im suposed to wrk tommorrow till 5. Hopefully im not slammed and can throw that shit on and get it on the trailor so im not all late and stuff.

BTW im super bummed out for whale and shant. This gig should be pretty sweet. Whale i havent driven with you in so long
I thought you sold your car and shit.

cars blocked in the shop with shit under it. cant do anything its up in the air no wheels, kit, and im suposed to wrk tommorrow till 5. Hopefully im not slammed and can throw that shit on and get it on the trailor so im not all late and stuff.

BTW im super bummed out for whale and shant. This gig should be pretty sweet. Whale i havent driven with you in so long

Shant is not driving cause he spend his monthly allowance on new pair of stage heels! LOL

WOO fresh motor mounts, and new 14k stance coil springs up front. i guess well see how she feels tomorrow. I NEED AN ALIGNMENT !

I keep breaking my rubber dust boot for my shifter. The 1st time I broke a new one, I accidentally poked it with a screw driver. This time, it must have broken on it's own due to the top portion being zip tied to the shifter. Any ideas for a quick fix to prevent it from splashing fluid out for tomorrow? I'm thinking about getting a piece of card board box for now.

Worst comes to worst, just drive the car to the event... It's practically behind your shop, lol

Leo aka (drift king of wpb aka solodroopi) came up with yet ANOTHER excuse not to drive!! What a failure!! Wooo now of all 4 months of not being registered he's gonna cry and not drive... Leo u dissapoint me. I might go, I might not. If it rains I'll slide the q45 lmao

Leo aka (drift king of wpb aka solodroopi) came up with yet ANOTHER excuse not to drive!! What a failure!! Wooo now of all 4 months of not being registered he's gonna cry and not drive... Leo u dissapoint me. I might go, I might not. If it rains I'll slide the q45 lmao

Um, didn't realize I had a fan club. Want a free T-shirt?

Back
Top Bottom