PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

My twin disc snapped mad sr trannies, axles, diffs, and 1 subframe. Now with a single again a couple trans and axles. But i keep a pair of axles in the truck. There too cheap and too easy to replace. Loosey and stew say the dss axles blow as well. So they buy discount auto lifetime warr and keep spares and just rotate them out, I buy j30 rears from the jyard as spairs.

And I have no power or trq

The dss stage 2's arnt that bad cause they have upgraded cv's. I think I might end up going to z diff stuff if it's gonna be that much stronger. I think changing diff stuff is allowed in FD rulebook.

you would have to grab some q45 orz32tt hubs too. Thats what i plan on, when i actually get power.

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

i heard dss stuff sucks and still explodes on our cars. U gotta do cam and heads soon too then realy kill shit.

I am going to try and be there.

I am going to try and be there if my turbo isn't shot and I can find someone to tow me down there. My oil return line kinked at CFRC and force 5 quarts of oil out of the seals of my 2871R. Its happend once befor then fixed the problem and it was fine, but it wan't as bad as it was this time.

pic of oil going byby
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pid=5534661&id=510896609&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_reply

So if anyone is heading down there and wants to tow me there ill pay for gas/diesel and will have a u-haul trailler. hit me up at 321 508 6253

you, peeps with axles they offered up, passenger side or drifer? passenger is busted and that one is a little longer right?

trying to get some before then so its ready to go, but shit, looks kinda slim chance...

do s14 and s13 have interchangable axles? according to advanced and autozone sites, the driver side is but neither list a passenger side for s14, but s13 they list... wtf.

Back
Top Bottom