PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

Trying to remember...I'm pretty sure the surface was pretty smooth, but gotta remember 90+ mph entries and holding it in third. I should prob bring another set of tires.

Trying to remember...I'm pretty sure the surface was pretty smooth, but gotta remember 90+ mph entries and holding it in third. I should prob bring another set of tires.

the worst part is the flat spots from draggin in on ebrake. can ruin a set of tires WAY faster than they should be.

Jason did you ever enter without ebrake at a lower speeed?

ive entered closer with a little 'less' speed but never just way up near the turn. if you are doing that, the tires will last through longer. When we flat spot them, the next run seems to 'settle' on that flat spot again as you hit ebrake again, and then again, and about 4 or 5 laps in it feels like your wheel has a brick attached to it because of the bump/wobble vibration from the flat spot haha. I had tires go to belts in one little like tennis ball size spot and the rest of it still be nearly new looking.

BAD NEWS is that I snapped my axles AGAIN yesterday so I obviously need to upgrade them, and I doubt i can get them here and in before the event, but I'll try my best. The cost factor will come into play as well...

so why does bizspeed say the event is cancelled?

is the drag racing cancelled, but drifting still on?

car show? sexy models?

grab some stock ones throw them in and come drive damnit. I have one spare.

+1 i have an axle I can donate.

thanks guys but, i JUST put in stock ones wednesday and 2nd run they broke. the event before this, my stock ones snapped on 2nd run also. my thoughs are that the stocks cant take it really. Both times it snapped on 3rd gear speeds. I'm looking into options, i might be able to get the parts in time.

thanks guys but, i JUST put in stock ones wednesday and 2nd run they broke. the event before this, my stock ones snapped on 2nd run also. my thoughs are that the stocks cant take it really. Both times it snapped on 3rd gear speeds. I'm looking into options, i might be able to get the parts in time.

Put some stock ones in for this event, and just go a little easier on the shifts and clutch kicks. Then get some cool axles coming. Then maybe eventually take that clutch out, and put a single disc clutch in or something. You're only making like 300something wtq, no need for something that holds over 1000.

Back
Top Bottom