PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

Pat bad news on that bro im living with mom with my gf. I dont wanna start problems bro.

you're the man, you tell gf whats up- give her a sleeping bag, a candle, some string, and a bedsheet. point to the backyard. :bigthumbu

If the bleachers are in the same place as last time, running it in reverse would probably be better for spectators. The way we usually run it, you can't see the entry because of the wall, and the entry is the coolest part. Either way it don't matter.

difference IMO-

normal way is higher speed, more run off, and able to dump more angle coming in.

reverse style is slightly slower speed, but you carry more speed into the transition and can rip on the throttle the whole way through. but you also wont get as much angle coming in on that way because of the style of turn/section it is.

i dont care either way, hell, if it wasnt so hard, id say 1/2 way through night change that shit up

ok so ive road raced there before and dont know about sliding it because of power issues. what do u guys think? im still running the n/a s14 ka.

ok so ive road raced there before and dont know about sliding it because of power issues. what do u guys think? im still running the n/a s14 ka.

YES, you'll be fine. Just don't be a pussy about it when your on the track.

must be orange status and have a facebook album with more then 50 pix of you drifting... hahah

anyone gotta PA system so some one can announce the demo. for some ppl coming to the event, this will be their 1st time watching drifting live. the announcer can explain and cover basics while we drive... good idea? i think it'd be cool

< might be boosted by then >

Last edited:
must be orange status and have a facebook album with more then 50 pix of you drifting... hahah

anyone gotta PA system so some one can announce the demo. for some ppl coming to the event, this will be their 1st time watching drifting live. the announcer can explain and cover basics while we drive... good idea? i think it'd be cool

< might be boosted by then >

there is a pa sysetm at pbir. why not just announce it through their system

Is there drag racing the same day? If so then I doubt they will allow us to use it. And and someone can announce were the drifing is at and keep it seperated.

Is there drag racing the same day? If so then I doubt they will allow us to use it. And and someone can announce were the drifing is at and keep it seperated.

I think it's obvious. You drag race on the drag strip, you drift on the road course.

Well you're stating the obvious. That is Europe, you're in U.S.A.. That's why everyone should goto this PBIR event because a good track doesn't come so often for you guys.

Back
Top Bottom