PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

Swedish Harri is Sean Love!

alchemist xl: yo u tricklefang ass badussi
Sean Love: hey man what's up?
alchemist xl: bitch youre swedish harri on sfl?
Sean Love: haha how'd you find out?
alchemist xl: ty for free entry to pbir sucka!!
alchemist xl has signed off.

Last edited:
^Haha. Lucky ass nig. You should pass that entry off to a drifter for half price if your not gonna drive.

dan ur wrong unless sean is using someone else comp. cause we figured out who it is and harri is pissed. lucky the dude is in another country or that nukka's neck would be broken.

hmmm, i usually know these gross slang sexual terms...

a 'Swedish Harry' is a new one though...:confused:

Edit: Davaine make your sig smaller you jackalope.

i still think we should do it reverse. change it up a bit and it will be better for the spectators because we would be full throttle exiting the drift.

Swedish Harri is Sean Love!

alchemist xl: yo u tricklefang ass badussi
Sean Love: hey man what's up?
alchemist xl: bitch youre swedish harri on sfl?
Sean Love: haha how'd you find out?
alchemist xl: ty for free entry to pbir sucka!!
alchemist xl has signed off.

Dont you have some lawn mowers to go and steal? I saw some in Cuba's Home Depot. Try floating over there.
Everyone knows you are the dumb ass who is trying to act like you would be working for me or have some kind of affiliation with Ter-Tech. Well Ter-Tech doesn't hire lawn mower thiefs! or people who drive front wheel drive cars and think they know how to drift but really dont.

u know what i mean cock boy. its a change and i still think it will be better for spectators. seeing the bleachers are on that side. we can still get a high speed entry the other way and make it more technical.

So I guess this event will be like the first Moroso night event.

All I have to say is that if anyone tries to park in my pit area I'ma kill them!!

Everyone knows you are the dumb ass who is trying to act like you would be working for me or have some kind of affiliation with Ter-Tech. Well Ter-Tech doesn't hire lawn mower thiefs! or people who drive front wheel drive cars and think they know how to drift but really dont.

it's not me. all my fake names are orange colored. i dont roll that grey status shit playa

plus it'd be more creative if it was me

Idk why you want reverse so bad shant. It would really only be cool for high powered cars. Stock sr cars would be struggling to make the corner.

really? i would think it would be easier for low powered cars in reverse. i really dont care which way it is. ill drift it either way. for some reason i really wanna hit it reverse(hehe that sounded sexual) i just thought id share my two cents. im down either way pookums.

Back
Top Bottom