PBIR Drift event Sept 24th

^lame, you should do it for the greater good of mankind!! besides, it would be a hell of an after party.

on a side note, we can put your mom and brit up in my house and ill party with yall

If the bleachers are in the same place as last time, running it in reverse would probably be better for spectators. The way we usually run it, you can't see the entry because of the wall, and the entry is the coolest part. Either way it don't matter.

You were already caught man. Just stop doing it, it's pretty simple, not a big deal.

If the bleachers are in the same place as last time, running it in reverse would probably be better for spectators. The way we usually run it, you can't see the entry because of the wall, and the entry is the coolest part. Either way it don't matter.

actually on the grand stand you can see everything, but youre far from the action

im talking about drift racing and not where bleachers are gonna be.

I'm talking about showing off bro. From the other direction you can't see who's entering sweet and who's not, it all looks the same. And bitch I said I ain't care, didn't I!?? You actually think it would be less fun? You dumb.

No I'm talkin where they had the bleachers for the FDC event.

yea i know youre talking about the bleachers on the sweeper exit into the transition. but from the grand stand you can see everything just youre far from the action

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom