Pay attention while you drive

^^yes and a little bit messed up. this needs to go on the air.. but maybe bad for little kids. e-campaign anyone.

that should be on like every commercial.. very deep.. can knock some driving scene into teenagers and people on the phone while driving..

i went threw half the vid and i didnt want to see anymore... wow...i cant even finish the bread i was eating dude... nice video...really deep...

They should play this to every person applying for a license...

Man.. brings back memories when a freakin' teenager ran over Rodd and called him an asshole for hitting her car because she couldn't wait 5 seconds for him to pass on his bike.

Almost lost the love of my life.. *shrugs*... but it's ok.. he's alive and kickin' and the nookie is still pretty awesome!:bigthumbu

if u watch it over and over, u'll start recognizing very stupid mistakes that if u had some common sense u wouldn't do them -__-.

Last edited:
Every so often there are things that go around that are a reality check. This is one of them. There should be more things like this that make people stop and think about how sensitive the world around them is to their seemingly insignificant actions. Maybe then they will make better decisions before take those lives of the individuals around them into their incapable hands.

Very Moving

Back
Top Bottom