Pay attention while you drive

Amen. Vids like this need to be shown in all car forums to remind people just how fragile and random life is. Hopefully kids (and me included) will see this and pay attention while they drive

good post....I think the ''show offs just have small dicks'' is particularly effective. And true :laugh:

Last edited:
wow shit really touched me.. but not more then seeing a friend of mine get hit by a car while riding his bike because of on the phone.

thats another serious issue cell phones.

yea this video is deep. only 1 accident in that video from what i saw wasn't the drivers fault. fucking dumb kids with cellphones not looking both ways. -___- other then that very deep indeed

Stupid drivers took the life of my grandfather, and years later the life of my uncle as well (on Christmas eve). So both sides of my family have been personally affected by careless/drunk drivers. Spread this vid....I know that when I drive to class this afternoon I'll definitely be more careful

yeah but that would never hapen on an s13... Everyone knows s13s can fly when the accident sensor kicks in , it turns on the hovering turbine. :cool:

i lol'ed at some of it but its all true. There were 5 kids in my school that didnt make it to graduation because of their choices and mistakes driving.

Back
Top Bottom