*Official Fitness Thread*

yo guys ive been now in the gym for bout 2weeks and this is now my 3rd the first week i weight 150lb and now this week i still am at that level. would u guys recommend a weight gainer my goal is 175 with a good fat to muscle ratio

yo guys ive been now in the gym for bout 2weeks and this is now my 3rd the first week i weight 150lb and now this week i still am at that level. would u guys recommend a weight gainer my goal is 175 with a good fat to muscle ratio

Like Anthony said, Eat Eat Eat. Anytime you think you can shove food down, do it (not just any food though). Use some protein after workouts, you don't need weight gainer. I started at 148 a month ago, I'm 165 now with just protein, doing a strict workout plan, and eating as much as I can with high protein foods. I'll be at 175 within this month I bet you.

Genetics do play a role. It may take him 4x as long.

mandy240sx if you do decide on a weight gainer, use it in the mornings when your body needs most its calories. If you take them at night you may end up getting bloated and a little fat.

Thats true. I'm just going by me. My metabolism is insanely high and it seems to work for me so far. Rest and eating is the most important thing to gain weight, actually working out obviously plays its role but its not that big of a role (although its a necessity).

Well, I'm still going at it. Working out almost every single day...
111111.jpg

I now weigh 169lbs.
Anyone else still doing their fitness training?

I'm at the gym 5 - 6 days a week. I'm at 185 as of this AM. I'm starting a new routine this week to cut more poundage. I'll post some pics soon.

Well, I'm still going at it. Working out almost every single day...
http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k116/Sbeing1/111111.jpg
I now weigh 169lbs.
Anyone else still doing their fitness training?

Awesome progress man! Keep it up! You'll have a leg up over everyone else!

Last edited:
^^ Thanks man. My shoulders and traps I think are what is gaining the most weight on me right now. Glad to see someone else is still doing this... Anthony?

I still need to step up my cardio game. I keep talking about it...:/ I still go to the gym at least 5x /week. Leaving in a few actually. :)

anyone one go to la fitness on sheridan and flamingo i been thinking of signing up cuz i get an 1 1/2 lunch break and i work right next door. i have lost almost 20lb eating right and biking but i need to gain some muscle cuz my head is too big for my body now lol

anyone one go to la fitness on sheridan and flamingo i been thinking of signing up cuz i get an 1 1/2 lunch break and i work right next door. i have lost almost 20lb eating right and biking but i need to gain some muscle cuz my head is too big for my body now lol

I could goto any LA Fitness. What time tho?

im starting to work out this week been looking online for beginner routines this is what i have come up with tell me what you think
Day one, three, and five: total body workout

Warm up:

Aerobic exercise - Stationary bike/stair climber/elliptical 5 - 10 minutes

Quadriceps

Leg extensions:
1 x 15 to 20 reps

Leg presses:
1 x 15 to 20 reps

Hamstrings

Leg curl:
1 x 15 to 20 reps

Back

Lat machine pull downs:
1 x 15 to 20 reps

Chest

Flat bench dumbbell press:
1 x 15 to 20 reps

Shoulders

Dumbbell press:
1 x 15 to 20 reps

Biceps

Standing barbell curls:
1 x 15 to 20 reps

Triceps

Lying triceps extensions:
1 x 15 to 20 reps

Calves

Standing calf raise:
1 x 15 to 20 reps

Abdominal muscles

sit ups or crunches:
1 x 15 to 20 reps
1 x 15 to 20 reps

but i want to do like 20-30 min of cardio and split the workout into 2 days i have about 1-1 1/2 hours to work out a day cuz i get an 1 1/2-2 hour break at work and la fitness in literally next door so if you guys could help me set up a routine i'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
well since i dont post here that much i would like to share my fitness expernice... well im 24 yrs old.. im 6'0 and bout 6 weeks ago i was weighing about 250-255 not sure and yes i was a fat ass.. it started since i wasnt working so w/e i got tired of bein a fat bitch and looked up hydroxycut hardcore and said fuck it i bought the 210 caps and started my work out... i did minor shyt cuz i really didnt have any weights or anything i just rode 6 miles of bike in the morning and did sit up's push up's and worked my calvs did that twice a day for 4 weeks got down to 230... and then since i got some money i decided to join shaq fitness... so now about 2 start my 3rd week at the gym on wednesday... i have gotten to 208lbs doing alot of cardio and weight training and of course eating super healthy and 5 times aday and since i started goin 2 the gym i stopped taking hydroxycut since when i work out at the gym they make me feel funny so just wanted to share that with u... if your determained to loose weight u can 6 weeks and i lost in total of 50 lbs...and hydroxycut does work didnt think it will but it does

before bein a fat ass (note i was 230 in those piks didnt have when i was 250)

me noww... ( weighin 208)

Back
Top Bottom