*Official Fitness Thread*

yes i work out the forearms other days but i choose to do it an extra day as that is a personal preferences aswell as abs. if you want a list of substances i can give you that but i didnt want to go into detail. and im not unfamiliar as i believe this is the best workout for myself. this is a thread for sharing your routines not bashing on them as you are. what you do many not be ideal for others and what they are expecting to achieve.

I don't believe there is any need to hear about your substances. Just want to inform anybody searching for a routine to not be confused. It's not called bashing when your routine doesn't make sense. Post that on any reliable fitness forum and you'll be told to redo it completely.

I don't believe there is any need to hear about your substances. Just want to inform anybody searching for a routine to not be confused. It's not called bashing when your routine doesn't make sense. Post that on any reliable fitness forum and you'll be told to redo it completely.

how does it not makes sense?its pretty much like one of the ones you suggested but with different rest time and one added group. And any logical person would understand that a certain routine that may work for others, may not work for you, as everyones body is different. And there endless arguments about what can be the ideal workout and there is no definite answers.thats why i believe your bashing. you are mindset on whats working for you only.

but alright dude you win lol congratulations. if you truly believe that the ways your saying to workout are the "ideal" ways then sure. :bigthumbu

how does it not makes sense?its pretty much like one of the ones you suggested but with different rest time and one added group. And any logical person would understand that a certain routine that may work for others, may not work for you, as everyones body is different. And there endless arguments about what can be the ideal workout and there is no definite answers.thats why i believe your bashing. you are mindset on whats working for you only.

but alright dude you win lol congratulations. if you truly believe that the ways your saying to workout are the "ideal" ways then sure. :bigthumbu

That's what he's good at. get use to it

update: 6 weeks in ive gone from 275-239! do the gym everyday for 3hrs. im eating 3 small meals a day and im feeling great. my first target goal is 220. just gotta keep pushing!

update: 6 weeks in ive gone from 275-239! do the gym everyday for 3hrs. im eating 3 small meals a day and im feeling great. my first target goal is 220. just gotta keep pushing!

Still on your game?

I'm back up to where I used to be, by just strict diet and routine. Stronger than before on everything. Here to help if anyone needs any advice.

lol sorry i typed it all wrong in a hurry and didnt proof read

this is the exact
day1 : chest and triceps and abs
day2 : back and biceps and abs
day3 :traps+ shoulders and forearms and abs
day4 : cardio+ legs
day5( sometimes): cardio+legs

1500-2000 calorie diet /110-160g protein a day
with protein shakes and pre work out drinks(preworkout drinks only 3 out of the 5 days).

apologies for the shitload of mistakes

and once you begin taking protein and other substances like vitamins,etc, you will suprised how fast the recovery process can be.
then you can begin changing the days you rest like you said but i find a every other day workout a bit lazy. sure as i first started i rested like you suggested but as the body adapts it becomes more neccesary to keep up the pace. Another factor that is important is the age and the endurance. As 18 im quite capable of handeling the lack of rest in between days.

His routine works for him, then fine.
The only thing that I see that I don't recommend or understand is that the calorie intake is a little low if you're trying to bulk up mass. This looks to me more like you're just trying to get cut and defined, but to an extreme. If you do your workouts intense enough like they should, you can easily burn 500-600 calories during weight lifting days alone.

Everything on the routine looks perfectly acceptable, except for working out abs two days in a row.
Your abs should be treated as any other muscle group in the body, give it atleast a day to rest. You'll see faster results build up as those rest days will help restore your muscle tissue for the next workout day.

My basic routine is:

Day 1: Chest/ Triceps
Day 2: Biceps/Back/Traps
Day 3: Legs + no more than 200-300 calories in cardio.
Day 4:Rest, or Start routine over again.

Every month I switch between the above and this + abs every other day.

Day 1: Chest/ Biceps
Day 2: Triceps/Back/Traps
Day 3: Legs + 200-300 calorie burn on cardio
Day 4: Rest, or Reset

It's been working fine, and I've gotten big gains so far. I don't like resting between workouts, I like to go to the gym atleast 3-5 days a week.

If you're serious about building muscle, taking a preworkout and eating right can help to achieve results at a steady pace.
Try a preworkout substance that contains some creatine, bcaa's+ a variety of other amino acids, caffeine, etc. Like bullnox, or Jacked. Just remember if you take a creatine supplement to always workout somewhat intensely, because if you don't, expect to build some unwanted mass.

Last edited:
I agree. I should have asked for his stats and helped him with his caloric intake. But that was a few months ago, if he wants that info now I can provide it to him or anyone.

I agree. I should have asked for his stats and helped him with his caloric intake. But that was a few months ago, if he wants that info now I can provide it to him or anyone.

lol, does my routine look fine tho? What I want is a larger variety of exercises, which is always important because it will help you stop plateu. I attribute my success in chest the most to using cables. Weighted cables at my gym really help reach those hard to reach spots on your pecs. Also I find using dumbell benching more rewarding than the standard barbell bench press.

Also to everyone trying to lose weight, keep steady on your muscle workouts and mix in light cardio every day for a balanced routine. You will see results quickly as long as you start eating right, which is the most important thing when trying to get to where you want. Also don't assume because you do a lot of abs means you'll lose weight in your abdominal area, your body works in balance and you need to lose overall body fat and reach 10-15% bf index before you even see a six pack. Just doing a lot of abs won't burn the fat in your stomach, just stay on that cardio and intensify your workouts.

Last edited:
Your routine looks good (from what I can see, I don't know your specific workouts). How much do you weigh and how many calories are you taking in? Bulking or cutting?

Also, if you're taking Creatine pre workout, take it with a slow carb. Meaning your breads, pastas, oats, etc. Taking this somewhere around 30min before workout with your Creatine and it will spread Creatine absorption throughout your workout. Then post workout, take creatine with a faster carb (your sugars) to create a fast absorption. I like to take my whey protein pre and post workout as well. Amino acids/BCAA are good pre and post too and if youre lucky like me, you can find a protein mix that has that already mixed in so you dont need to worry about it. Dosages of that vary.

lol, does my routine look fine tho? What I want is a larger variety of exercises, which is always important because it will help you stop plateu. I attribute my success in chest the most to using cables. Weighted cables at my gym really help reach those hard to reach spots on your pecs. Also I find using dumbell benching more rewarding than the standard barbell bench press.

Also to everyone trying to lose weight, keep steady on your muscle workouts and mix in light cardio every day for a balanced routine. You will see results quickly as long as you start eating right, which is the most important thing when trying to get to where you want. Also don't assume because you do a lot of abs means you'll lose weight in your abdominal area, your body works in balance and you need to lose overall body fat and reach 10-15% bf index before you even see a six pack. Just doing a lot of abs won't burn the fat in your stomach, just stay on that cardio and intensify your workouts.

yea i decided to redo a couple of things like going only 3 times a week but a day of rest in between due to my school and work schedule and it seems to work. i only do abs once aswell and run 25 minutes everytime i go which is about 250-300 calories and seems to be working out great.im just having trouble finding the right diet due to my schedule and whats provided by my parents lol. so far i went from 23% body fat to 12% in 5 months which i find ok .

yea i decided to redo a couple of things like going only 3 times a week but a day of rest in between due to my school and work schedule and it seems to work. i only do abs once aswell and run 25 minutes everytime i go which is about 250-300 calories and seems to be working out great.im just having trouble finding the right diet due to my schedule and whats provided by my parents lol. so far i went from 23% body fat to 12% in 5 months which i find ok .

Are you bulking? Whats your weight? I can help with calories and amount of each if you're trying to get bigger.

shane: is this too much to ask for? only 25lbs away... i keep telling myself that
crocop_silva%281%29.jpg

Last edited:
shane: is this too much to ask for? only 25lbs away... i keep telling myself that
crocop_silva%281%29.jpg

Tell yourself its only 11kg away. Chances are that is him on a cutting phase for competition, so you'll probably look a bit different at same weight. Also look at his legs, some weight there to consider.

176 now goal is 190-200 in 3 months
My work out are.

1. Chest/tri
2. Shoulder/trap
3. Back/bicep/forearm
4. Quads/calves
5. Full arm

Rest on weekends
No carbs diet and eat 4-5 time a day
I'll update every 2 weeks

d85a766a.jpg

Last edited:
^^No carbs? Carbs are an essential building block to body building and a part to include into your target caloric intake. Without it your just taking protein and fat. You are making your goal harder to reach by doing that for sure.

Back
Top Bottom