*Official Fitness Thread*

workin on it but my diet is crap... Im doing ~35min on the elliptical machines after ~2hrs of strength training right now so Im hoping thats gonna shave a few lbs

Sounds like alot of gym time, how many days a week? Why did you choose to do cardio after weights might I ask?

Sounds like alot of gym time, how many days a week? Why did you choose to do cardio after weights might I ask?

6 days - Ive just always heard/read its better to do cardio after rather than before a workout session but keeping em on seperate days is best (or so I hear)

Open to suggestions on cardio

Last edited:
Only reason I say anything is because if you did cardio first you would have more energy to put into the cardio and get more out of it, fat burning wise.

Excuse the blurring of my face I posted these a few other places that I don't want to post my identity

Day 5 or so
67d5a2bb.jpg

Like 2 weeks ago
016b7795.jpg

d9d546d4.jpg

^^ Looks good man. What are your starting stats, current stats, dates, etc?

I started around March, I weighed 245lbs 26% bf and felt like shit constantly. I started a low carb cut diet around that time and ended it about 3 months later. I only did p90x for those 3 months and then after that I started to include more carbs into my diet and have been hitting the weights like a mad man because after the 3 months I felt like a weak bitch. I am currently between 220-225lbs 15% bf and feel great. I start my cutting again after this week.

update: started training for the fire academy in december weighing 187, dropped to 170 in march .started the academy in march and finished in june weighing 158. I feel like half the person lol. Way more endurance and alot leaner. wasnt too happy losing weight so quickly but couldnt be helped

update: started training for the fire academy in december weighing 187, dropped to 170 in march .started the academy in march and finished in june weighing 158. I feel like half the person lol. Way more endurance and alot leaner. wasnt too happy losing weight so quickly but couldnt be helped

Sounds like you got in shape and lost that body fat. Time to build muscle now.

Update: about a year ago I was @ ~317lbs down to about ~290 just from eating lighter and hittin the gym + cardio

Bench max went up to 385lbs and pullups are gettin easier by the pound :D

Still need to shed alot of body fat - any suggestions?

Update: about a year ago I was @ ~317lbs down to about ~290 just from eating lighter and hittin the gym + cardio

Bench max went up to 385lbs and pullups are gettin easier by the pound :D

Still need to shed alot of body fat - any suggestions?

what we used to do in the academy and i saw alot of big guys losing weight quick was 3-5 mile jogs with alot of pushups,crunches,bodybuilders,etc in between rests. Saw guys shredding fat super quick in just 3 months.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Sounds like you got in shape and lost that body fat. Time to build muscle now.

thats wat i wanted before. but now that ive lost the weight i like wear im and rather go for more endurance rather then muscle gain.maybe a little more muscle but thats it

Back
Top Bottom