*Official Fitness Thread*

here an update shane. 190lbs at 11%bf.
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

why or how did you end up back in finland?
also get me some "souvenirs" while in finland:bigthumbu

Last edited:
any of you guys know how to lift???

im trying to start an olympic/powerlifting team in sf so go up north and compete as a team

liftingcentral.jpg

here an update shane. 190lbs at 11%bf.
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p31/kp954/GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

also get me some "souvenirs" while in finland:bigthumbu

Looks pretty good from what I can see in that blurry pic lol.

And yes...er... souvenirs....I can mail them to you. Wont be back in Florida for few years.

any of you guys know how to lift???

im trying to start an olympic/powerlifting team in sf so go up north and compete as a team

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g136/metalrocks12/liftingcentral.jpg

Sorry, don't do lifting as a sport. Mainly just body building. Plus I dont live in same country.

Last edited:
ill look for my old pics when i first started my diet and process

but all i can say i went from skinny lil bitch 147lbs @5'8 November up to 175lbs as of last month.

gym 6 days a week, intense switching routine's and 3 full meals no whites and so on etc. and 2 small meals in between :)

^^ Cool man, def post some pics up and your routine for other "skinny lil bitches" on the site. lol

Heres my schedual that I'm currently working on for myself, ends up being around 7EUR (8.77USD) per day to do this. Lots of hours figuring it all out..

Calories Protien Fat Carbs
4 liters of milk 2400 128g 128g 192g
227g Brown Rice 850 22g 6g 170g
227g Oatmeal 880 25g 18g 155g
1 (165g)cup Raisans 302 5g 1g 131g
2tbspn Olive Oil 237 0g 27g 0g
2tbspn Peanut butter 188 8g 16.1g 6.3g
2cups Orange Juice 224 4g 0g 52g
Pre WO Protien 20g
Post WO Protien 40g
sub Total per day: ~~5081 252g 152g 706g
Calorie Total per: ~~ 5200 1008 1368 2824 cal
20% 26% 54%
Protien/Carb/Fat
Macro= 20/54/26 ~~5200kcal
8:00AM Meal 1: Oatmeal 113g, 1 liter milk, Apple
9:30PM 1liter Water
11:00AM Meal 2: Oatmeal 113g, 1 liter milk, Banana
12:30PM 1liter Water
2:00PM Meal 3: 1liter Milk << ADD a Meat Here/Veggy
5:00PM Meal 4: Brown Rice 113g, 20g Whey, 5g Creatine
5:30PM -Workout- 1-2 Liter Water
6:30PM 40g Whey, 2Cups Orange Juice, 5g Creatine
8:00PM Meal 5: Brown Rice 113g, 1 liter milk, 2spoons Olive Oil
9:00PM 1liter Water, 1cup raisins, 2spoons Peanut butter and sleep,
Casien Protien
Midnight Snack: 50grams Whey mixed with Orange juice 50g of carbs

Obviously if your budget is higher, you can do better than I. But I'm a poor ass currently. This is also btw for bulking, if your doing a cut or weight lose regiment, yours will be different and I can help with that if needed.

And as far as the CAD work, not for show, doing mostly inventions and products I'm wishing to develop once graduating. Doing alot of CAD for my portfolio to get into school as well.

Don't forget your steroids ; )

Don't forget your steroids ; )

Don't feel like I have to answer to that, but I'm bored, its raining, and I'm already getting PM's from people here asking me about their steroid cycles, so I will. Yes, I have used in the past (nearly a year ago) and will continue to use in again sometime in the up coming future (end of year or next year). I made a hard dedicated decision to use. Thousands of hours of research. Dieting properly. And most of all Working HARD. Contrary to popular believe, you cannot just inject and get big. I goto the gym 6days a week, jog every day, and subject myself to a strict daily diet along with now going to the doctor for blood tests to make sure I'm totally healthy. I don't recommend it to anyone unless you can really put forth that kind of dedication and follow through with a real PCT, otherwise its all for nothing. In Finland its legal to use, so I have no worries here, but I always take it completely serious, that stuff can literally kill you if you do it wrong, or permanently damage your body for the rest of your life. So if you're really thinking of doing it, ask questions, do your research for months and months, and work out HARD natural before even touching any of it.

Last edited:
Finn u inspired me to get on Roids :) lol jk shit seems like an overnight cure to get huge with little work

roids is not a quick fix and its not depended on, like some may think. it will mainly jump start you appetite to eat more and GAIN more though eatting and help you surpass your plato's. i know fat kids on the juice and they are still fat. there is hard work to be done. me and shane both gained up to 200lbs and i didnt semi natural compare to him and we gain about the same. the only difference was he was a little bit leaner then me. steroids is not a overnight cure, remember it can kill you if even inject wrong.

Last edited:
roids is not a quick fix and its not depended on, like some may think. it will mainly jump start you appetite to eat more and GAIN more though eatting and help you surpass your plato's. i know fat kids on the juice and they are still fat. there is hard work to be done. me and shane both gained up to 200lbs and i didnt semi natural compare to him and we gain about the same. the only difference was he was a little bit leaner then me. steroids is not a overnight cure, remember it can kill you if even inject wrong.

oH i know its not an overnight cure - although I know a few guys that have bulked up big time weather fat or skinny in what seems to be no time - again I will not be using los roids - gracias

^^ Thats good and thats your choice. Thats why I like Finland, they don't punish you for doing things to your OWN body. You decide what you do to it.

^^^^ "Finland has offered registered partnership benefits since September 2001. Partners, however, cannot take on surnames or adopt."

So nope not legal to marry gays. lol

Again, school to become an Industrial Designer. And now, that certain major things have changed in my life, after school try rally here in Finland once I have an income. Lets keep this to Fitness stuff now.

No not really at all true with the exception the fact that risks do exist and that fat people stay fat on it. They're called anabolic steroids for a reason. Anabolic = protein synthesis = new tissue development. Eating will only take most people so far, I can vouch for this. Consider yourself lucky if you have the genetics that allow you to grow the way you did without the use of an anabolic steroid. Most of us flat out do not. I had to dedicate myself to eating/exercising to gain a only 19lbs over the course of about a year. I am 100% sure that an AAS would have gotten me there in a month or so and with less effort - seen it enough times. And once the dedication stopped, the gains quickly disappeared. I could argue massive eating as more of a quick fix than AAS's. Also, test depletion is a very real thing and the older you get, the more you're realize AAS's are anything but a quick fix.

Last edited:
No not really at all true with the exception the fact that risks do exist and that fat people stay fat on it. They're called anabolic steroids for a reason. Anabolic = protein synthesis = new tissue development. Eating will only take most people so far, I can vouch for this. Consider yourself lucky if you have the genetics that allow you to grow the way you did without the use of an anabolic steroid. Most of us flat out do not. I had to dedicate myself to eating/exercising to gain a only 19lbs over the course of about a year. I am 100% sure that an AAS would have gotten me there in a month or so and with less effort - seen it enough times. And once the dedication stopped, the gains quickly disappeared. I could argue massive eating as more of a quick fix than AAS's. Also, test depletion is a very real thing and the older you get, the more you're realize AAS's are anything but a quick fix.

I agree with most everything than that. I'm not going to name name's but when I was doing it, I had two friends on the exact same cycle as mine (straight 5 blend test-325mg per cc, 1cc/E3D for 2 months), we'll call them friends A and B. I kept to a strict 6 meal a day or more diet and worked 5 days a week HARD, along with running 3miles a day, and yea lets say I gained more than 19lbs in a month. Friend A started doing it but didnt take diet seriously I think, didnt do anything if much to him. Friend B didnt diet seriously, UPPED the test to about 1cc/EOD, didnt work nearly as hard as me and gained maybe 10lbs in the course of 2 months. I worked HARD, harder than when natural, and stuffed food in me every chance my mouth was open and thats what you still need to do while on the gear. Not to mention the second time I did it, I got even bigger and friend B's results were nearly the same again. Idk, I guess my point is to everyone, NO ONE can just take any gear and think that thats all they need to get big, you need to take it seriously with diet and training till your arms feel like theyre gonna fall off, then do it again. And if you dont keep at it after your done, which is hard because your test levels are LOW after a cycle, because yours balls stop making test/spem during cycle (I couldnt keep at it due to knee injury the second cycle) most of all of it comes off, I kept maybe 10lbs from both cycles and thats nothing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom