*Official Fitness Thread*

Well I dislocated my knee for the third time (yes!). But fuck it, I'm not letting it stand in my way of working out anymore. Went to doctor and had Xrays, bones are fine, just my tendon on right side of right leg is stretched out. That tendon usually stop the knee from dislocating sideways (yes everytime I dislocate it, it goes to the right). They say I need surgery but could take up to 3 months to get the appointment. Starting off slow now, no leg exercises besides calf pushes. Upped my calorie intake to around 4000 a day, and protein from food to around 250 a day (not including what I take before and after WO via shakes) along with 2 gallons a day of water (I piss a million times a day). I guess I'll start my log here again like I did a year ago, I'm aiming to surpass previous goal of 200lbs and low BF. Going for 210lbs. Date for that is November. No one else still doing anything?

Last edited:
i slimmed down from 210 13%bf in march to 179 6%bf in june. i can blame it all on top team. ive been trying to gain again and im at 190lbs at 10%bf, which is where im staying.... i couldnt fit into my fire suit at 210.

here you go shane, i found this a couple of weeks ago its what 150 looks like
24346_384732107301_604877301_365595.jpg

Last edited:
Damn skinny. I've been there too, as you well know. lol. I was I think 142 "stock".
Current pics?

Thinkin about jumpin on SuperPump250 as a preworkout supplement - any thoughts? side effects? NO Explode just doesnt work for me anymore unless I shoot like 3-4 scoops and then the energy is just meh... and kills my stomach

Thinkin about jumpin on SuperPump250 as a preworkout supplement - any thoughts? side effects? NO Explode just doesnt work for me anymore unless I shoot like 3-4 scoops and then the energy is just meh... and kills my stomach

negga all dat werk out cancels out once u hit up taco bell....:laugh::laugh:

any side effects? I read something about acne and serious diareah(sp?)

I tried a sample packet and that shit had me pumped like 10x more than nox

Superpump is really good for pre-work out and its not too expensive. Gives you pumps for sure. Acne is usually caused by greater levels of Testosterone in your body than Estrogen, so in reality its a good sign if you trying to build muscle. And as with all those powders yea you can get diareah or liver damage etc. It depends how your body can handle it. I personally eat a slow acting carb (usually brown rice), 5g creatine, and 20g whey pre workout. Gives a good energy boost then after workout a fast acting carb (like gatorade or juice), 5g creatine, and 40g of whey. I wont bore you with why unless you want to know, but do that and I guarantee you will feel good and its cheap.

test sus or deca

You mean Sustanon or Deca? Take out the "or" and put an "and". Take Deca alone and your going to have no dick your whole cycle.

Last edited:
Pre workout..
At most meals of the day you going to want slow digesting carbs to give you energy through out the day (oatmeal, pasta, etc). Eating it before your workout is going to sustain energy through out your entire workout (do this 30min before workout). 20g of whey protien (which is fast protien, fastest absorbed protein you can take) before the workout will set your body up with any protein it will need during the workout. Creatine pre workout, is also taken for during workout needs.
Post workout..
Taking 40g of Whey protein with a fast acting carb (gatorade, juice, sugar etc) will pretty much completely halt muscle breakdown (take this asap after your done working out). And while thats halted, your muscles can absorb that protein and the creatine you take too. Theres studies on the internet that show that sandwiching your workout with the carbs and protein, will increase protein synthesis (aka builds more protein in the muscle).
Also I'll add that eating foods high in fat, before and after workout, slow down the absorbtion of the carbs and the protein. That means stay away from the burgers and stuff 3 hours before and at least 3 hours after you workout.
Also drink plenty of water, your body needs the water in your body to distribute those carbs, protien, and creatine. I drink at least a liter when I workout for at least 30min (unless I'm doing cardio which means sweating which means drink more). I personally have a entire scheadule I've written out for myself that I eat foods at specific times of the day, night protien etc. But I'm really dedicated to building muscle, if your just the typical guy that wants to live a normal eating life and workout some, then what I said above will definitely help you. If you have any questions on anything I can help.

Last edited:
Pre workout..
At most meals of the day you going to want slow digesting carbs to give you energy through out the day (oatmeal, pasta, etc). Eating it before your workout is going to sustain energy through out your entire workout (do this 30min before workout). 20g of whey protien (which is fast protien, fastest absorbed protein you can take) before the workout will set your body up with any protein it will need during the workout. Creatine pre workout, is also taken for during workout needs.
Post workout..
Taking 40g of Whey protein with a fast acting carb (gatorade, juice, sugar etc) will pretty much completely halt muscle breakdown (take this asap after your done working out). And while thats halted, your muscles can absorb that protein and the creatine you take too. Theres studies on the internet that show that sandwiching your workout with the carbs and protein, will increase protein synthesis (aka builds more protein in the muscle).
Also I'll add that eating foods high in fat, before and after workout, slow down the absorbtion of the carbs and the protein. That means stay away from the burgers and stuff 3 hours before and at least 3 hours after you workout.
Also drink plenty of water, your body needs the water in your body to distribute those carbs, protien, and creatine. I drink at least a liter when I workout for at least 30min (unless I'm doing cardio which means sweating which means drink more). I personally have a entire scheadule I've written out for myself that I eat foods at specific times of the day, night protien etc. But I'm really dedicated to building muscle, if your just the typical guy that wants to live a normal eating life and workout some, then what I said above will definitely help you. If you have any questions on anything I can help.

thats pretty much gold^:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu:bigthumbu

Kiitos

I just set up my macros pretty much for my budget and what I have left is to get my new supply of protein/creating (about 200$ worth for 3 months) and buy my new gym membership here. The closest one to me is about $70USD a month, Finland gyms are expensive unless you goto a government one, which they have in every city (about $25USD a month) but ours is under construction, just my luck. But good thing about this one is its about 2 miles away into the middle of the city so I can jog there and back everyday. I'll put pics up of myself once I get it all ready. If anyone needs help, again, I'm here to help. Pretty much all I do all day (while waiting to try out for my university) is research nutrition, jog, research more nutrition, do CAD work, and more research.

Kiitos

I just set up my macros pretty much for my budget and what I have left is to get my new supply of protein/creating (about 200$ worth for 3 months) and buy my new gym membership here. The closest one to me is about $70USD a month, Finland gyms are expensive unless you goto a government one, which they have in every city (about $25USD a month) but ours is under construction, just my luck. But good thing about this one is its about 2 miles away into the middle of the city so I can jog there and back everyday. I'll put pics up of myself once I get it all ready. If anyone needs help, again, I'm here to help. Pretty much all I do all day (while waiting to try out for my university) is research nutrition, jog, research more nutrition, do CAD work, and more research.

Pics of said CAD work :)

Pre workout..
Post workout..

Feel like posting up some of ur schedule?

Last edited:
Heres my schedual that I'm currently working on for myself, ends up being around 7EUR (8.77USD) per day to do this. Lots of hours figuring it all out..

Calories Protien Fat Carbs
4 liters of milk 2400 128g 128g 192g
227g Brown Rice 850 22g 6g 170g
227g Oatmeal 880 25g 18g 155g
1 (165g)cup Raisans 302 5g 1g 131g
2tbspn Olive Oil 237 0g 27g 0g
2tbspn Peanut butter 188 8g 16.1g 6.3g
2cups Orange Juice 224 4g 0g 52g
Pre WO Protien 20g
Post WO Protien 40g
sub Total per day: ~~5081 252g 152g 706g
Calorie Total per: ~~ 5200 1008 1368 2824 cal
20% 26% 54%
Protien/Carb/Fat
Macro= 20/54/26 ~~5200kcal
8:00AM Meal 1: Oatmeal 113g, 1 liter milk, Apple
9:30PM 1liter Water
11:00AM Meal 2: Oatmeal 113g, 1 liter milk, Banana
12:30PM 1liter Water
2:00PM Meal 3: 1liter Milk << ADD a Meat Here/Veggy
5:00PM Meal 4: Brown Rice 113g, 20g Whey, 5g Creatine
5:30PM -Workout- 1-2 Liter Water
6:30PM 40g Whey, 2Cups Orange Juice, 5g Creatine
8:00PM Meal 5: Brown Rice 113g, 1 liter milk, 2spoons Olive Oil
9:00PM 1liter Water, 1cup raisins, 2spoons Peanut butter and sleep,
Casien Protien
Midnight Snack: 50grams Whey mixed with Orange juice 50g of carbs

Obviously if your budget is higher, you can do better than I. But I'm a poor ass currently. This is also btw for bulking, if your doing a cut or weight lose regiment, yours will be different and I can help with that if needed.

And as far as the CAD work, not for show, doing mostly inventions and products I'm wishing to develop once graduating. Doing alot of CAD for my portfolio to get into school as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom