Off to Japan.......

few more pictures from last night over at Driving Sports....I really got to know Driving Sports Staff last night and we all got pretty drunk....I will have more pictures tomorrow, it is 10pm here and i am about to go out for a few drinks at a local Izakaya...Japanese Pub....also on a hunt for some poom poom:D

**PS...it was very very cold last night so some pictures because of my hands shaking came out with bad focus...my apologies

1. Pictures of inside Driving Sports Shop...this is where the magic happens...Kawabata san, Shinji, and Masa do all the tuning, build ups, paint, body, etc.....Awesome guys Shinji and Masa
DSCI0119.jpg

DSCI0120.jpg

DSCI0122.jpg

2. Driving Sports S15 and S14 whom Kawabata san pilots
DSCI0123.jpg

DSCI0133.jpg

DSCI0126.jpg

DSCI0128.jpg

DSCI0131.jpg

DSCI0130.jpg

3. more cars in shop
DSCI0124.jpg

DSCI0125.jpg

4. I met Eri last night...she is Driving Sports Pet...haha that is what Kawabata san calls her, she is very cute and very friendly and she races time attack and learning how to drift...but crashed her S14 at Bihoku Circuit few months back
DSCI0115.jpg

DSCI0117.jpg

DSCI0116.jpg

DSCI0136.jpg

DSCI0137.jpg

5. This is when we got drunk...from 8pm till 11pm we killed about 36beers....and these guys are serious drinkers...lol we had a blast, Eri really really got drunk and uhmm...figure the rest out...haha:p
DSCI0138.jpg

DSCI0140.jpg

DSCI0144.jpg

DSCI0141.jpg

Okay guys, I am out...Stephen is downstairs waiting so i gotta go....till tomorrow friends!!!:bigthumbu

DSCI0141.jpg

This should be in NWS!!!!!!!!! Buddy!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

But I'm glad your having fun. I hope you understand now what I was telling you about. You will never understand Japan until you're there.:bigthumbu

DSCI0141.jpg

This should be in NWS!!!!!!!!! Buddy!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

But I'm glad your having fun. I hope you understand now what I was telling you about. You will never understand Japan until you're there.:bigthumbu

hahaha...why NWS?? no skin showing, just a cute lil butt in pantyhose...but you were right about Japan, people are so generous and kind and very well mannered unlike the states...sorry guys but mean no harm in saying that at all

What wheels are on Kawabata's s15?

oh shit...lol uhmm, i will ask tomorrow or take a closer look....so much to look at I really didn't concentrate on his wheels much...just happy to see everything in person

Last edited:
^^/^^^^^ who cares! his in japan! i would make fking sings if i had to!!!!
but on the real. am guessing that other white guy that was there could help them out. or the office lady know some since she has to answer calls from here and stuff! raffi take one of k-sans tags and bring it to me!!! :bigthumbu

haha nice.

zomg dude... what shop is that holy shit. also bring me a r32... haha... wait wheres the old school nismo shit. hehe

Last edited:
so i gotta know does raffi speak japanese? Or they speak english? Or they are just making it work?

I study on plane while waiting 17hours to get here. it is a great language and very few words gets you around, no translator. although, stephen from skay, ltd. is from new zeland and speaks fluent english so he helps out if needed

haha nice.

zomg dude... what shop is that holy shit. also bring me a r32... haha... wait wheres the old school nismo shit. hehe

lol.....the shop i am working at for the two weeks stay is Driving Sports Pro. The RYO R32 widebody is for sale, so if interested i can bring back as track car only, $20,000 US plus shipping

Well, just post up pics or vids of when you hit up the mountain passes :D.

will do, you know i am good for it!

Last edited:
Hey guys.....Genki Desuka?? everyone doing well i hope!!

Well today's plans are until 12pm will work over at DS Pro, have a few requests to source out and do pricing for and then whole staff go to lunch. After lunch, Kawabata san will be taking me to his treasure location. Local japanese junk yard. I am very excited to see what this country has in their junk yards. Tonights plans are to hit up mountain passes in Tsuyama city and check out their local meets. Will have camera with so will take butt loads of pics.

1. Good surprise today, when i arrived at driving sports this morning, D1 Gran Prix judge, Kamimoto is at the shop waiting for us to arrive. i met him personally and very cool guy. Check out his ride too....can you say pimpin since pimpin since pimpin....hahaha
DSCI0155.jpg

DSCI0145.jpg

DSCI0146.jpg

DSCI0147.jpg

DSCI0148.jpg

2. The japanese like driving small compact mini vans and they are all over. i guess if you see the roads here in tsuyama city, it is so narraow people pull over so you can pass...and its all one way roads meaning each lane in one road for people to share....will take more later from city
DSCI0149.jpg

DSCI0150.jpg

3. Some of you were asking what wheels are on K-san's S15 so here it is
DSCI0151.jpg

DSCI0152.jpg

4. Shinji and Masa at work at DS garage....these guys are awesome. and you should see their skills...amazing
DSCI0153.jpg

DSCI0154.jpg

That is all for now, have a few paperwork to do, then off to lunch. see you kids later!!!!

That Soarer is pimpin since pimpin since pimpin!!!

Wow dude you must be really having a fantastic time. hope you dont forget to check out some T25's and T28's.!!!!

^^ lol J ROK, i just got back from tsuyama's only junkyard here and to be honest...and im going to regret saying this, I didn't see one 180sx, nor S13, nor S14....i did see 1 FC, 1 Hachi which was completely strip to nothing and 2 4 door R32 skylines non turbo. Oh and a R33 4 door non turbo. Everything else was either vans, pickup trucks or really nice VIP style sedans but beat to shit. I guess it wasn't my luck today. I was dissappointed

Back
Top Bottom