Off to Japan.......

I swear to god if you dont empregnate at least 7 girls over there im gonna call this a wasted trip

I swear to god if you dont empregnate at least 7 girls over there im gonna call this a wasted trip

TJ, your demands are way to high....i have tapped one ass so far but i am not wanting babies.....i do not owe them anything other than just my famous armenian penis :laugh:

good...them impregnate their throats! and slap a genki style sticker on ones ass when they get there

dont forget my request bitch.... and EMS the u know what for me.... u owe me bitch, u owe me!!

Shant, buddy, im going to try my best...i will ask K-san if he found them and how much will it be to EMS it. in the mean time, hold your breath:p

Okay guys, my luck isn't to great today, junkyard was interesting but not the cars i wanted to see, and tonights weather in Tsuyama city is 0 celsius and will be raining...now in the mountains might have black ice, due to weather...maybe no touge runs for anyone until late april i was told.

I did take a few pictures on how narrow the roads are here in Tsuyama and its like this everywhere...since its a country town and not a major city, people drive around each other...although i am loving the quiet nature around this place...and the homes here are over 400yrs old but not these houses i don't think, they look somewhat new maybe. K-san is taking me to the Tsuyama city castle maybe sat or monday.....that should be interesting

here are the pics of the roads and houses around tsuyama city;
DSCI0159.jpg

DSCI0158.jpg

DSCI0157.jpg

DSCI0156.jpg

good...them impregnate their throats! and slap a genki style sticker on ones ass when they get there

:laugh::laugh::laugh::naughty::0hnoes::runaway::rockon::waveynaug:wiggle::woot::corn::applause:

you owe me fucker, you owe me...lol

Last edited:
omg yes I do, I owe you big time if you clear out every sticker I sent you

that is no problem, i was told today which really got my blood pumping, i will be driving bihoku tuesday, wednesday and friday....so they will all be passed out along with TeamAero-K.com decals.

Its 2am, what you doing up so late.....don't you have better things to do rather then talk to me on this thread...lol j/p

hell naw, get on AIM man and holla at me. im at work till 0600 so im yours.....have your way with me

busy as hell, PD keeps bringing in snappers *what we call homeless people because they live in the mangroves* by the vanload.

Hows the countryside homie? Thats my idea of Japan, not a big fan of the city unless im shopping and whatnot.

busy as hell, PD keeps bringing in snappers *what we call homeless people because they live in the mangroves* by the vanload.

Hows the countryside homie? Thats my idea of Japan, not a big fan of the city unless im shopping and whatnot.

Same here TJ...im more of a country type than city, city to busy, to much headache and fake ass people. Japan is seriously a place where i could really live peacefully

same here bro, JOnes is always talking "omg tokyo omg shinjuku" if I wanted that type of speed I would go to New York. The countryside has always appealed to me more. Do me a favor man and send me some shots of the houses there and the architecture.

same here bro, JOnes is always talking "omg tokyo omg shinjuku" if I wanted that type of speed I would go to New York. The countryside has always appealed to me more. Do me a favor man and send me some shots of the houses there and the architecture.

already have posted a few shots, but will get more everyday goes by for you mate.:bigthumbu

any pictures are appreciated, you are the one living it up over there.

you don't even know man....this is seriously a good dream that i do not want to wake up from. The day i leave is the day my life becomes misery again in FL...lol but i miss friends and family but not FL

thats why my ticket to Japan will most likely be one way. ill be a bum over there if thats what it takes.

TJ, your demands are way to high....i have tapped one ass so far but i am not wanting babies.....i do not owe them anything other than just my famous armenian penis :laugh:

But I thought you were Canadian????:confused::confused::laugh:

Same here TJ...im more of a country type than city, city to busy, to much headache and fake ass people. Japan is seriously a place where i could really live peacefully

+1,000.000

Last edited:
raffi can u post any pics of stuff u mite be bringing on the container for s13's?
mostly like Aero. or 4 lug rims. pm me if anything.

Wow man, every set of pictures im still more amazed. It really does look like a quiet humble mountainess town. I bet they dont get bothered for shit when it comes to touge drifting. and not to mention the ports.

okay guys, like promised i said i will have pics tonight, well here they are with a few videos...today was a really really good day and a beautiful one too....i am going to start off from pictures with last night, we went to an "Izakaya" which is a japanese pub and everything was 80yen....figure that out....we had massive amounts of drinks and we played a cool drinking game with Mr JAck from pirates of the carribean. If you put the sword in the slot and his big ass heads pops out then you jug your entire beer. @uckin fun times man...these guys know how to have a good time.

1. Here is the Mr.Jack dude i told you about, KAwabata san showing us how its done...lol he is so funny
DSCI0160.jpg

DSCI0161.jpg

2. Stephen and Shinji have a good time....and let me say a really really good time!!
DSCI0162.jpg

DSCI0163.jpg

3. Lol i bet K-san if the head goes flying, i was going to put this really hot power sauce on his tofu and he had to eat it....lmao the head went flying first try so he was like oh shit!!!! hahahah
DSCI0164.jpg

DSCI0165.jpg

4. Sakai knows how to get down and party, while Shinji in the back making fun...lol
DSCI0166.jpg

DSCI0170.jpg

5. It was 2am and we were so drunk, Masa decided to pass out early cause very low tolerance level i guess...lol K-san added a lil spice in his hair...lol
DSCI0169.jpg

6. Few shots of city of Tsuyama, this is when i was going to breakfast with DS staff this morning
DSCI0171.jpg

**do you spot the Bippu style Toyota Estima on the right, man i love them vans...i think i may end up building one by the looks of things.
DSCI0172.jpg

DSCI0173.jpg

7. Testing camera with focus and zoom, so decided to take bunch of pics around DrivingSPORTS shop before we took the S14 out to check out the touge passes i said we would go to last night or was it the night before...lol getting drunk really affects on how you think doesn't it...hahah
DSCI0174.jpg

DSCI0175.jpg

DSCI0176.jpg

8. Wheels that will be sent over in our container...the SSR Professors are mine but these are up for bids....18X10J -15 all around 5X114.3
DSCI0177.jpg

DSCI0178.jpg

DSCI0179.jpg

DSCI0180.jpg

9. Some more shots around the shop....waiting to for Stephen to arrive to head up to the mountain pass
DSCI0181.jpg

DSCI0182.jpg

DSCI0183.jpg

DSCI0184.jpg

DSCI0185.jpg

DSCI0186.jpg

DSCI0187.jpg

DSCI0188.jpg

DSCI0190.jpg

10. Outside the shop, it was such a beautiful and bright day today so went picture happy....lol what a tourist right!!!
DSCI0191.jpg

**i love their vending machines, so cool**
DSCI0192.jpg

DSCI0193.jpg

DSCI0194.jpg

DSCI0195.jpg

11. Fugio's D1SL RYO S14.....so pretty
DSCI0196.jpg

DSCI0197.jpg

DSCI0198.jpg

12. For all of you Hachi lovers
DSCI0199.jpg

DSCI0200.jpg

DSCI0201.jpg

DSCI0202.jpg

13. Just thought it might be a cool pic!
DSCI0203.jpg

14. Was going to drive this car at Bihoku circuit but plans changed, i will be driving a beast instead....will have pics tomorrow, it is Yoshioka's Daily driver, S13 coupe...for those who don't know who he is, he is a D1 driver who driver the REdline red hachi rocku
DSCI0204.jpg

DSCI0205.jpg

15. Good sight right!!!
DSCI0206.jpg

**Set # 2**

1. Shant, lil bro...AKSamuraiS14 here are your wide 25mm fenders that works9 gave to me to be added to our container, can't bring back home with me bud, but you will get them....can't complain cause you didn't pay shit!!! Awesome having Aero sponsor by Works9!!!
DSCI0208.jpg

DSCI0209.jpg

2. SR20DET 2.2 liter monster....
DSCI0211.jpg

3. okay so Stephen arrived and we hoped in that white S14 with chrome advan model 6 wheels and started to head to mountain pass. See how narrow the roads are and this is a 2 way street
DSCI0212.jpg

DSCI0213.jpg

DSCI0219.jpg

DSCI0220.jpg

DSCI0221.jpg

4. Spot that tiny little Mitsubishi....that thing looked cool!
DSCI0214.jpg

5. Tsuyama city's Temple....it was very interesting to see....love the Japanes architecture
DSCI0215.jpg

DSCI0216.jpg

6. DrivingSPORTS old shop before move into the monster shop K-san owns now
DSCI0217.jpg

DSCI0218.jpg

7. Getting closer and closer to the mountain pass we were headed to, it is so beautiful and amazing to see this.....hope you guys feel the same
DSCI0223.jpg

DSCI0224.jpg

DSCI0225.jpg

DSCI0226.jpg

DSCI0227.jpg

DSCI0228.jpg

8. My two favorite pics of scenary
DSCI0229.jpg

DSCI0230.jpg

9. Do you see snow on the left side....and its March....just wait, you haven't seen anything yet
DSCI0233.jpg

10. Roads were starting to look better and better heading up the mountain
DSCI0234.jpg

DSCI0235.jpg

DSCI0236.jpg

DSCI0237.jpg

11. Very nice Hot Springs building.....hopefully i can enjoy a Hot Spring bath before i leave
DSCI0240.jpg

DSCI0241.jpg

12. More pics heading up
DSCI0242.jpg

DSCI0243.jpg

DSCI0244.jpg

13. This sign in this pic was translated for me, its a warning sign saying the roads are iced up and closed...but gates were open...this is the entrance to the touge pass i was saying where the locals go to drift...remember i said rain and black ice....and SNOW....WELL HERE YA GO have a look for yourselves
DSCI0245.jpg

DSCI0246.jpg

**me driving the pass...but you will see what happens in the video at the end of the pic diary
DSCI0247.jpg

DSCI0248.jpg

DSCI0249.jpg

14. Nice view
DSCI0253.jpg

DSCI0257.jpg

15. K-san and I and second pic is me(Aero-K), K-san(DS Pro), and Stephen(Skay, Ltd.)
DSCI0258.jpg

DSCI0259.jpg

16. And some more snow shots
DSCI0260.jpg

DSCI0261.jpg

DSCI0262.jpg

DSCI0263.jpg

DSCI0264.jpg

DSCI0265.jpg

DSCI0266.jpg

DSCI0267.jpg

Videos: