Off to Japan.......

Ho does it feel do drive a right hand drive car weird isn't it?:D

hell nah Moe....it felt right and natural...better than left hand drive....i think my past lifetime was japanese or a RHD vehicle...hahaha

okay well goodnight, its 1am here and going to sleep....Up Garage tomorrow...yaaaaayyyyy!!!:D

Last edited:
i hate u lan.....i wannnnnaaaa seee snooowwwwww

ship me over fenders son!!!!!!!!!! i need em

are they front and rear?

wow very nice shots and great driving sceenery... oh yeah and if you feel compeled to get some work9 wide body for my s13 that would be great too....

Last edited:
That looks great. I guess you'll need to take an awd car and sharpen up those rally skills in that touge ;). It seems like such a laid back area to live in.

Looking good.
When we gonna see some touge drifting? haha

p.s. steal me that 4-door R32 plz

Gabe, not to be a dick or nothing, but did you not understand how bad those touge roads are just by the pics, black ice at night.....no good, no touge runs for anyone until all snow is gone....that is alot of snow out there in the passes....maybe Osaka port has some stuff going on, but maybe might see, maybe not. D1 Street Legal Tuesday, so alot of pics and alot of video!!

AKsamuraiS14 i hate u lan.....i wannnnnaaaa seee snooowwwwww

ship me over fenders son!!!!!!!!!! i need em

are they front and rear?

Im going to try bro...i will find out how much will it cost. its just front, no rear

charlie a.k.a. chuck looks like you having fun, im saving up so i can go by the end of this year. cant wait.

Chuck, if you do make it here....make sure you stay for at least 2-3 weeks, maybe a month if you can afford.....and study jap cause it will get you laid:bigthumbu

Devil Man wow very nice shots and great driving sceenery... oh yeah and if you feel compeled to get some work9 wide body for my s13 that would be great too....

IT will be in our first container shipment. just look out for the grand opening of Aero-K Garage in July of this year

The Redline 03 That looks great. I guess you'll need to take an awd car and sharpen up those rally skills in that touge . It seems like such a laid back area to live in.

haha....hell yea, i wish they had a awd car at DS PRO, it is a very laid back place to live....i am completely in love with this country....AMERICA looks like a piece of shit place to me now!

oh no raffi san, me wants to try out your works9 wide body for a hatch. this way you can take pics atfer installed to get an idea of what it looks like.... in a round about way i am looking for you to sponser me. :)

alright....dressed and ready to go, just waiting on her to arrive...she is an hour away so, takes time.

Miami_drifter any hints on wat is coming 4 lug or for s13?

No wheels other than the two you saw in the pics in this container shipment...the second container will be butt loads of new and used wheels from here. All i can say is, if Eddie from spool up doesn't need them anylonger than i let you know. I am going 5 lug to fit the ssr professors on my car so, my XD9s will be up for grabs 4X114.3 17X9.5J +17 all around....asking price $1200

Devil Man oh no raffi san, me wants to try out your works9 wide body for a hatch. this way you can take pics atfer installed to get an idea of what it looks like.... in a round about way i am looking for you to sponser me.

ill think about it, mr. devil.....maybe not, but you never know...high hopes man, high hopes

I'd love to live in that enivorment, I don't need any more drama. I would just get a sleeping bag and pillow and sleep in that shop lol. Oh by any chance do you have deals for ae86 aero? Not right now but soon, it would be nice to know someone locally that can get something different than whats offered here.

PS I hope you find Ken Maeda's 86 at Up Garage.

I'd love to live in that enivorment, I don't need any more drama. I would just get a sleeping bag and pillow and sleep in that shop lol. Oh by any chance do you have deals for ae86 aero? Not right now but soon, it would be nice to know someone locally that can get something different than whats offered here.

PS I hope you find Ken Maeda's 86 at Up Garage.

we will actually, but on second container.....i believe we will bring in Tech-Arts, J-Blood and a few other companies which specialize only for 86's.....again i want to stress this, we have anything and everything in our power to bring from japan....its good to have that connection. If a part needed, its just an email away and they will send. Although, shipping might be the only thing that will be somewhat high for big items. But container orders will be every 3 months.

we will actually, but on second container.....i believe we will bring in Tech-Arts, J-Blood and a few other companies which specialize only for 86's.....again i want to stress this, we have anything and everything in our power to bring from japan....its good to have that connection. If a part needed, its just an email away and they will send. Although, shipping might be the only thing that will be somewhat high for big items. But container orders will be every 3 months.

Sweet, I'd crap myself if I can get the Tec-Arts aero on my car lol. Sounds awesome, no hurry I was just curious really.

OHAYO motherfucker!!! It's sunday morning, so start the day off right and get some hot coffee in a can from the BOSS machine. Say hi to Tommy Lee Jones for me lol.
444629564_a254f47f85_o.jpg

Then get some Pocari Sweat, Aquarius, and Amino Suppli!!! NOWWWW lol

Hey seriously, grab me a couple of each of those, if you throw in a few obento boxes you can keep the damn harness mofo! Oh and go to the market store and get a big ass bottle of the liquid soap in the blue and white bottle that has just like 3 Kanji characters on the front. No idea what it's actually called.

That soap is the most awesome soap in the universe! Grab yourself one of those luffa-scrubby towel things while you're at. It's like made from the same thing as a scrubby-ball like we use, but its just a single layer about the size of a hand towel. Kinda rough on the skin when new, but its awesome cause you can toss it over your back and pull it back n forth to scrub your back. Plus its JDM so its just cool anyway.

Oh and in case you havent noticed you are already typing in engrish. Watch for the older Toyota vans and trucks that have big long speeches written under the name of them in a big sticker on the side. Lots of engrish there, but otherwise engrish is getting kinda hard to find in J-land, if you spot any be sure and take pictars! Oh and pictars of the school girls (high-school-age people, jeez im not a complete peto) who hang in groups and wear the short skirts and the boots that come up to their knees with fur on the edge..... hmmm yea youre prolly gonna have to head into Osaka for that.

But if you do, there is a fun shopping district in Osaka called Dotonbori. Check that out and since I never went and found where the soap-land was, it's your responsibility now to find, experience and REPORT back to us here!!

Also you are a very short shinkansen ride from Himeji castle and it would be crazy to not visit there before you leave. You can actually walk through the whole castle just as it was hundreds of years ago.

Kobe is only like 20min from Osaka and a good visit also, there is a section of the port that they have left un-repaired after the huge Kobe earthquake in 1995 plus a maritime museum right there also, and you might as well get some real Kobe beef since you're there. I had Italian when I was there... go figure..

If you're in Kobe then you are only about 15min from the longest suspension bridge in the world, and it's really beautiful, especially at night. It's called the Akashi-Kaikyo, check it out for sure

875757317_58f8b306a7.jpg

Cross the bridge and youre leaving the main island of Japan, which I never did get the chance to do. About a 30min drive and you will be leaving Awaji island and driving onto Shikoku, one of the other main islands of Japan.

You'll be crossing the Naruto straight and right now is the perfect time of year for fast tides which create huge whirpools right in that area. Please go and take pictures of a whirlpool cause that was one of my missions that I didnt do when I was over there. Please??? :)

OK, im out, glad youre havin and awesome time over there!

Back
Top Bottom