News!!!! Osama bin laden is dead!!!!!

you want more proof?

1304325151099.jpg

and one for lulz..
osama-rip-humor-osama-demotivational-posters-1304328026.jpg

this thread is full of people wishing it acually went down. april fools in may. NOW STFU

^ his nose in the first picture is different o_O

That's because it isn't him, and those aren't the actual "pictures that they have of bin Laden's corpse".

It's the pictures used to make the shoop.

500pxShopped.jpg

Would Pakistan and the U.S. Government be in cahoots to lie about bin Laden's death? Would the middle-east acknowledge his death?
Pakistan intelligence officers had been tipping off Al-qaeda operatives of impending US strikes, this one allegedly went down without letting the Pakistanis know. It could all be bullshit, it could all be true.. Or it could be the truth with some blurred details, who knows?

Last edited:
everyones sin put him on the cross to die. Whether or not the Jews condemned Jesus to death, we all pulled the trigger thus the romans being the bullet killed Jesus. Thank you for the scripture reference Hachi.

Agreed.:bigthumbu

Wait, are you fucking joking?
Of course your vote matters. Maybe you don't know how the electoral college works but here's a short history lesson for you.
Every state has their elections, then the appointed electors 'pledge' to vote for who that state elected by majority for president.
Then in december, they meet and the electors cast their ballot. sure, it would seem like they have the final say- but there's laws against electors that vote against what their state said, aka faithless electors. There's laws in half the states that punish these electors, and then there's even laws in a few states that will make that elector cancel their vote if they vote against what they pledged to do- according to their states' majority.
A faithless elector has NEVER changed the outcome of any election to date.

To say that your vote means dick, just shows your ignorance. Maybe I should make a clever tag saying 'big mike is just plain retarded' but ya know, that seems pretty childish to me.

Wow.... take a class.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2000

Never changed the outcome.....hahahaha try 4 times....

Here's a fucking short history lesson.
Americans vote.
So your vote.

That goes into a pool called the popular vote.
Popular vote means Dick. Per bearcat

Electoral college decides president. You want your vote to count. Get that position.

As a jew nig I find it funny how people blame jews for jesus death, but yet I was enslaved twice. I built da pyrimds and pickd cotton and tabacco.... Fuk u all.

Topic..
. Osama is alive, stop celebrating, america isnt as great as what all u patratoic fuks say it is..
. Stfu keep living life.

say as of today. real shit whens day last time u though of 9/11 besides 49mins till 10????And since dis " new osama" story dis *****s never poped in ur head in a solid year if dat.

Fuk it da *****s dead or alive. Same shit.

Real talk.. Hate it or love it

Last edited:
Wow.... take a class.

hahahahaha.
you're so fucking ignorant.
a state gets SO MANY FUCKING VOTES BASED ON THE CENSUS.
why do you think president elects focus on Florida and California? because they have a huge pool of votes to cast in the electoral college.

yeah, presidents have won popular vote and lost to electoral vote, BECAUSE THEY LOST THE LARGER STATES. that's the whole point.
read my fucking post- I was talking about a faithless elector- meaning one who went against what they were supposed to vote when they went to the electoral college meeting. that has never swayed an outcome of an election. When you watch all the states count up all their votes on tv at night and they 'assume' that the members they have elected to go vote for them won't change their vote- that's how they think the election will go.

I'm one of the most educated members on this forum, fuck off.

If America isn't so great, why are you here? No ones stopping you from leaving except your self. The reason you're stopping yourself is because you know this country is actually the greatest, and you're too much of a fucking pussy to actually leave the greatest country in the world.

All you conspiracy theory nerds are seriously getting old as shit.

You fucking nerds are like the kids that hate their high schools. The only reason kids do that shot is cause they don't wanna buy into "the mans word" and conform. Everyone knows the second that kid leaves that school, they're wishin they could come back.

It's all bs, there is no proof and people like me who point that out are crucified by those who swing on the media's big fat nuts. Sad.. :rolleyes:

If America isn't so great, why are you here? No ones stopping you from leaving except your self. The reason you're stopping yourself is because you know this country is actually the greatest, and you're too much of a fucking pussy to actually leave the greatest country in the world.

All you conspiracy theory nerds are seriously getting old as shit.

You fucking nerds are like the kids that hate their high schools. The only reason kids do that shot is cause they don't wanna buy into "the mans word" and conform. Everyone knows the second that kid leaves that school, they're wishin they could come back.

i agree this government isnt perfect but the US is way better than any other country

Oh dude wow come on.. I mean I love America but really now.. Better? Not quite lol

1. then please by all means pick up and leave, let us know how the new country is.

2. political debates are gay as fuck on a DRIFTING forum.

3. only question i really have is where is that birth certificate?

peace

I'm really getting sick of the tags on this forum! If you have something to say just say it and not hide behind a computer! Be a man, talk your shit, and if your so proud of what you have to say let everyone know it was you!

Btw

I like turtles!

If people dont think America is the greatest place to be in the world and think the grass is greener on the other side, then by all means leave the country and look elsewhere. Seriously if you have never been outside this country to see how the other part of the world lives, you really have no platform to stand on. So many act like they have it bad here and complain with a loaf of bread under their arm. Your life only sucks because you allow it to suck.

Back
Top Bottom