News!!!! Osama bin laden is dead!!!!!

japan101

Turn on the news< doesnt matter which channel turn it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Praise the lord and good riddance!!!

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42852646#42852646"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

yea he is..watching live

[ame="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/42852646#42852646"]msnbc.com Video Player[/ame]

Obama better not take credit because this was all our troops and not him. Still Not gonna vote for him either, on that note...

God Bless the American Troops that have fought and endured for nearly 10 years to say "We Got Him, Osama Bin Laden is no more!" Your blood, sweat and tears have not been in vain and your brothers and sisters in arms have stayed the course. Congratulations to the United States Military Forces for seeing this goal through and Protecting the dearest thing to them. Today We the citizens Salute You and Thank You!

finally he could have been caught earlier though but relief to many families wonder who got the 50 million

Idk yo there saying he died in two different ways. Storys are starting to change I think there trying to hide something.

Lol nvm obama just admitted it!

Last edited:
Obama made a mistake in his speech, he said he gave the go ahead to strike today but reports are that we got OBL last week. Hmmmmm...

And he did take credit for it to make himself sound good :/

Obama made a mistake in his speech, he said he gave the go ahead to strike today but reports are that we got OBL last week. Hmmmmm...

And he did take credit for it to make himself sound good :/

You stupid motherfucker, stay out of this thread.
He gave the final go ahead to go into Pakistan and capture this piece of fuck. There was probably a nasty fire fight, and that prick got shot.

america-fuck%20yeah.jpg

america_fuck_yeah1_Metric_vs_other_systems-s400x320-105676-580.jpg

13100-AMERICA-Fuck_Yeah.jpg

america2.jpeg

america_fuck_yeah_gi_tattoo.jpg

---------- Post added 05-02-2011 at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was 05-01-2011 at 11:58 PM ----------

1304305401417.png

Bearcat, so what if he died in a firefight, he is dead and that is what matters. If you listened or watched the presidents speech you would know what I was talking about.

FUCK YEAH MILEY CYRUS

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Untitled-2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
hussein: check osama: check waldo: youre next

I heard they surprised him at his Mansion where they found him sitting in a bathrobe eating corn pops watching Tosh.0 (and all you dumb patriots thought he was in some cave.. pfft)

edit- I heard he was responsible for playstation network going down

---------- Post added at 04:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

I hope everyone gets charged with murder and accessory to murder

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

do you think America right now feels how the Jews felt when they killed Jesus?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom