News!!!! Osama bin laden is dead!!!!!

I wish they could have captured him. I would have loved to see that mother fucker's neck snap on live TV.

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 PM ----------

2aievf4.jpg

I honestly would like to believe this but don't look at the picture... shit is all blurry looks fake they say "oh yeah we Suprised him and shot him in the head then gave him the dignity of a sea burial". I call bullshit. Why would they even give him an honorable burial at sea being the piece of shit he is? They hung sadam. Half of it seems to good to be true

Yeah who just ditches the body (proof) before hes even reported dead. I call bullshit.

the picture is fake.
The reason he was given a burial at sea, was, as to muslim law, a burial is supposed to be performed within 24-48 hours of the death. We arnt trying to piss the muslims off, so we are doing anything in our power to be as politically correct as possible. Did they actually bury him at sea? who knows.

But im plain retarded right?
haha. ok.

All talking like you don't even know that we " America fuck yea" trained OBL and our taxes were funding his family's lifestyles....

All this is ignorance. Only person with any outside the box thinking is bearcat. So call me crazy or just plain stupid but call yourself ignorant at the same time

+1 to Leo for that Facebook pic......that's winning

All talking like you don't even know that we " America fuck yea" trained OBL and our taxes were funding his family's lifestyles....

All this is ignorance. Only person with any outside the box thinking is bearcat. So call me crazy or just plain stupid but call yourself ignorant at the same time

+1 to Leo for that Facebook pic......that's winning

your lack of historical knowledge is disturbing.

Doesnt matter... if youve gone to the polls in the past only to vote for president... you have wasted your time and gas.

The Electoral College Votes for the President - your vote means dick

'Merica! FuCK Yeah!

Wait, are you fucking joking?
Of course your vote matters. Maybe you don't know how the electoral college works but here's a short history lesson for you.
Every state has their elections, then the appointed electors 'pledge' to vote for who that state elected by majority for president.
Then in december, they meet and the electors cast their ballot. sure, it would seem like they have the final say- but there's laws against electors that vote against what their state said, aka faithless electors. There's laws in half the states that punish these electors, and then there's even laws in a few states that will make that elector cancel their vote if they vote against what they pledged to do- according to their states' majority.
A faithless elector has NEVER changed the outcome of any election to date.

To say that your vote means dick, just shows your ignorance. Maybe I should make a clever tag saying 'big mike is just plain retarded' but ya know, that seems pretty childish to me.

In other news, the burial at sea seems legit. I don't think the majority of Americans realize what this really means for us. Why would we burn his body or make some ridiculous video of us mutilating him when there's an entire network of terrorists that are already planning their next attack? We've seen what they've done to us in the past and what they are capable of, but by doing something radical like that- we're only pissing them off even more. We killed him, and we got our revenge and some closure for the thousands of Americans that lost family members in the attacks on 9/11.

And japan101- I didn't vote for Obama (for reasons regarding my profession), I'm not happy with some of his moves since he's been in office, and I will not vote for him again, but at a moment like this- I know he's our president and I will appreciate what he did. Moving into that compound was such a bold move. We were working with Pakistan, and for us to just raid that compound, was really ballsy. (Though, it does look like Pakistan was lying to us about his whereabouts- that compound was 100 feet from the entrance to one of their major military headquarters.) What if he wasn't there? What if we just went in there and were wrong and completely ruined our ties with Pakistan? They're already rocky in the first place, so for him to give that go ahead based on our intelligence, was a great move. Yes, Bush started this, but I'm glad Obama didn't just let this slide and took action.

^Stang most intelligent comment made so far in this entire thread, And yes while some things that have been reported on in the last 24 hrs line up, I dont believe all of it because some info coming from the top down is not mixing for me. There are still to many questions I have that need to be answered and adressed but most likely never will.

Wait, are you fucking joking?
Of course your vote matters. Maybe you don't know how the electoral college works but here's a short history lesson for you.
Every state has their elections, then the appointed electors 'pledge' to vote for who that state elected by majority for president.
Then in december, they meet and the electors cast their ballot. sure, it would seem like they have the final say- but there's laws against electors that vote against what their state said, aka faithless electors. There's laws in half the states that punish these electors, and then there's even laws in a few states that will make that elector cancel their vote if they vote against what they pledged to do- according to their states' majority.
A faithless elector has NEVER changed the outcome of any election to date.

To say that your vote means dick, just shows your ignorance. Maybe I should make a clever tag saying 'big mike is just plain retarded' but ya know, that seems pretty childish to me.

In other news, the burial at sea seems legit. I don't think the majority of Americans realize what this really means for us. Why would we burn his body or make some ridiculous video of us mutilating him when there's an entire network of terrorists that are already planning their next attack? We've seen what they've done to us in the past and what they are capable of, but by doing something radical like that- we're only pissing them off even more. We killed him, and we got our revenge and some closure for the thousands of Americans that lost family members in the attacks on 9/11.

And japan101- I didn't vote for Obama (for reasons regarding my profession), I'm not happy with some of his moves since he's been in office, and I will not vote for him again, but at a moment like this- I know he's our president and I will appreciate what he did. Moving into that compound was such a bold move. We were working with Pakistan, and for us to just raid that compound, was really ballsy. (Though, it does look like Pakistan was lying to us about his whereabouts- that compound was 100 feet from the entrance to one of their major military headquarters.) What if he wasn't there? What if we just went in there and were wrong and completely ruined our ties with Pakistan? They're already rocky in the first place, so for him to give that go ahead based on our intelligence, was a great move. Yes, Bush started this, but I'm glad Obama didn't just let this slide and took action.

Cliff notez plz ;)

"Most of the time, electors cast their votes for the candidate who has received the most votes in that particular state. However, there have been times when electors have voted contrary to the people's decision, which is entirely legal. "

http://history.howstuffworks.com/american-history/electoral-college1.htm

kthnxbai ilu

Last edited:
In your same article I pulled this-
"Although if you do vote against your party, you'll most likely be simultaneously forfeiting your post as elector and you may even incur a hefty fine"

It is entirely legal, but when it happens there are consequences. Which was my point. Like I said, some states make faithless electors cancel their vote.

Cliff note- Your vote matters.

In your same article I pulled this-
"Although if you do vote against your party, you'll most likely be simultaneously forfeiting your post as elector and you may even incur a hefty fine"

It is entirely legal, but when it happens there are consequences. Which was my point. Like I said, some states make faithless electors cancel their vote.

Cliff note- Your vote matters.

Federal Law > State Laws... Dirty politicians win

btw Bin Laden is now hangin out with Tupac and Elvis - he is not dead

Not really

Dan the Jews never Killed Jesus if you actually knew your history, the romans killed Jesus.

Well the Romans hammered the nails because the Jews couldn't.
But it was the Jews that convicted him, Pilate let them chose between barrabas or Jesus and they chose to kill Jesus, so you might wanna check your history. Read Mark 15:12-15 and tell me if you still think the Romans killed him.
It's like saying" people don't kill guns do". The Romans were the gun.

While it may have been the choice of the people at the time Hachi to call out for the death of Jesus, everyones sin put him on the cross to die. The Romans were still the ones to carry out his death sentence though. Whether or not the Jews condemned Jesus to death, we all pulled the trigger thus the romans being the bullet killed Jesus. Thank you for the scripture reference Hachi.

Back
Top Bottom