Need Help With The Law Asap

you do the crime you get fucked in the ass... is that the phrase? any ways get a lawyer if you want to throw your money away for something that was obviously your fault.

my friend just got arrested at a car meet for having possession of a suspended license, your supposed to give it to dmv or throw it away.

dude u are so screwed if that car stay at the inpound u need to find out how much they charge a day and how long it will take to get it out or u might have to kiss ur car good bye. i had my car inpounded for 2 days and it cost 415.00 to pull it out.

well i cant get my car out till i get my drivers license reinstated and i have about 2 tickets plus the 4 they gave me the day they took my car plus i have to get insurance back on the car and a new tag ....after all is done i could get my car out.... which i would rather just pay my tickets get my license get my income tax look for a shell for sale here buy it get the motor i was building finish it up quick and drop it in... other then that ill spend my whole income tax in taking that car out the tow yard cuz its going to take a week atleast

pluse i just spent 600 on my bond so thats less money i have to get all this shit taken care of...

Fucking shit dude, I'm really sorry to hear that shit. I hope it works out, but it seems like everything is piled up against you on this one.

in some other post i was called a dumb ass for saying that cops are being told to crack down on the import scene

this is the thing if you had a 6000.00 bond you where mos likely an obitual offender , in other words its not the first time you have a suspended licence, the tag could be similar to another tag used in some crime, or mabe it was seen near high crime areas, for example; if you happen to be parked near or infront of a home known for narcotics of any kind, if the cops are watching they register tags of cars that come and go(se it court all the time)
now the car is registered in your name legaly you can pull it out you just cant drive it out, so your mom or whoever signed for your bond can take the car unless they dont have a licence
now the impound fees
every day that goes up at least here in orlando 45 bucks, if you decide to leave it there you will still get charged with it,
this is how that works
you go register your new car, or renew your tag and boom that pops up and you must pay, so dont think your free to go just leaving it there,
i know i am not hearing the whole truth here you know what you have in your closet hiding , but i see it every week in court
also you dont need a lawyer , just do some research and defend yourself, lawyers will just take the money tell you that there wasnt much to do and go drinking with your check, they dont care about your problem they just want the 2g's they are gonna charge you
a little advise . when you go to court, wear clothing that actually fits you, no over sized pants or shirts, your hair if you faid it not to close to the scalp, you need to look like the partridge family raised you , also your vocabulary, speek firm and sure of yourself do not stuter or use words like YA or A-ight or NA
i work in the orange county court house as a translater, i hear them talk and see what they look for,
this is nothing
by summer modified cars are gonna have it bad in florida
good luck

damn dude im sorry to hear about it, I got locked up on my R6 because the cops said I was stunting and racing, and all this other shit when in all reality I was just cruising with some cars I was with. I had to pay Bail which was only $100 thank god, $262 to get my bike back after 2 days, then 1300 for a Lawyer. Im still awaiting the court date. Trust me I feel for ya. The smartest thing to do is find a GOOD lawyer and be honest with him, they do their job every day they know how to work and tweak the system. Good luck to you!

Are they really bringing the emission shit back? damn thats gonna suck if they do.

Its in a new legislative thing the government is doing. Emissions everywhere, And states that do already have it, every 6 months, shits gay, even here in AZ, our emissions blow haha, soo easy to pass them.

Sorry to hear about this dude, but I mean, not to be a dick, but driving on a suspended license, you knew what could happen, and unfortunately the worst happened. good luck tho man.

Sorry to hear about this dude, but I mean, not to be a dick, but driving on a suspended license, you knew what could happen, and unfortunately the worst happened. good luck tho man.

yea i know only thing i could do is wait pay and get my car back get everything legit

..i went to my bonds lady and she said that having a stolen license is different then driving with a suspended license so that charge is going to be dropped lets see what happens on the first when i have court ...crossing my fingers

they want to pas laws on modified car
they must be done by cirtified mecanics with approval seals, emmisions not through the state but federal, because the state does not have the funds for it, also, atleast here in orlando , stolen motors is a big thing, also insurance fraud, there are people that claim there cars are stolen after they gutted them and sold the parts, so now if your honda from the factory came with a non v-tec 1.1 your stuck with it, no more engine swaps for anybody unless purchased through a rcycler and installed by a certified shop
some cars will be grandfathered in ..... and from what i read .... mostly domestics, no import stuff........ just because people cant work for there shit and think its cool to jack your car and rape it

they want to pas laws on modified car
they must be done by cirtified mecanics with approval seals, emmisions not through the state but federal, because the state does not have the funds for it, also, atleast here in orlando , stolen motors is a big thing, also insurance fraud, there are people that claim there cars are stolen after they gutted them and sold the parts, so now if your honda from the factory came with a non v-tec 1.1 your stuck with it, no more engine swaps for anybody unless purchased through a rcycler and installed by a certified shop
some cars will be grandfathered in ..... and from what i read .... mostly domestics, no import stuff........ just because people cant work for there shit and think its cool to jack your car and rape it

i gots receipts for all my shizz...whats good??

well if your liciense is suspended, i bellieve you are supposed to turn it in to the dmv, and it because prooperty of the state... not to sure on that though.

sounds like your gonna take it in the rear by the way sorry man..

this is true

having possession of a suspended license is a felony

this is true

having possession of a suspended license is a felony

my bonds lady told me that having a stolen license and haveing a suspended license is two diffrent things and if they gave me back my license wouldnt the case drop anyways cuz they have no prof of such thing

Back
Top Bottom