Need Help With The Law Asap

monopoly-get-out-of-jail-free-card.jpg

PM me I got a whole bunch of these at my house.

I have been pulled over four times for driving a suspended license... so I've been in your shoes. Twice my car was towed and impounded and I was also arrested. I've spent a total of 17 days in jail over these offenses, am currently serving a 5 year license revokation and I have some questions for you.

First off, how many times have you been issued a citation for Driving on a Suspended Driver's License? Once you are issued your third offense, you license is revoked for 5 YEARS......

Second, you stated that we were just issued a citation for Driving on a Suspended License before this. In this case, no matter what you would have said you would have been charged with Driving on a Suspended License WITH Knowledge and depending on the officer, taken to jail... I know... Happened to me..... Also, did the officer give you your license back after issuing the citation? If so, the officer failed to follow proper procedure and knowingly handed over the possession of evidence. You should NOT be charged for the possession of a Stolen license if this occured. This needs to be explained to the judge!

***WARNING*** - DO NOT operate a motor vehicle while having a suspended license, even if you think you can get away with it. Remember, what ever can go wrong, WILL go wrong!

Your best bet is to, attempt to have the charge of the Possession of a Stolen License dropped. Plead guilty or no contest to a charge of Driving on a Suspended License, a misdemeanor, you usually will get court costs or Time Served, unless you get a bitch of a State Attorney. Pay off all court costs, tickets, tow charges, and reinstatement fees. Register the vehicle, and get the vehicle insured. After your third offense, the State Attorney will attempt to charge you with a felony. I only got out of that one because under a Florida law passed in July of 2008, anyone with no possession, DUI, or violent crime charges on their record will not be pursued for Felony Driving on a suspended license. The State Attorney did pursue placing me in jail for 364 days though. I got away with a sentence of 15 days.

well i have been cought in total life driving with suspended license about 5 times aswell and read that if you get 3 in one year you will be a hibitual driving offender (wich i have been but i guess it droped cuz it does not show anymore) and could serve up to 3 years i have gotten about 2 already a few months apart and before that maybe a year and change ... also im not planning on getting into anymore trouble cuz i would have to pay 6k to bond out and also 3 years cuz of it so i cant mess up.

Damn so you must be pissed to see that bucket parked infront of your crib!

lol why would i be mad to see my car home where its supposed to be i was pissed seing a tow truck take that shit from me ...its coverd up and everything and i think ima park it in the back but i would have to fit that stupid eclips and my car i dono if it will fit

Back
Top Bottom