N/A 2JZ swapped S14

1995 Lexus SC300: 6.8 15.4 @ 92 mph 140 mph //Car and Driver

S14 w/ S13 SR R/T with basic bolt ons : 14.7 @ 97.82

SC300 weighs in @ 3600 lbs
S14 weighs in @ 2800 lbs +/-

There's a 800 lbs difference and i can only imagine what the S14 would make if it had a N/A 2JZ OR if the SC weighed as little as a 240.

Yeah, it would be CRAZY. I can only imagine what an s14 with 220hp at the crank would do!

Na is like always having tutbolag its like waiting for nothing

yeahahahahahhaa

I was thinking about tearing down my house and building another so I can add one more cabinet for cereal.

my stock house setup:
1000sqrfeet @ 2bdrm/2bath and $130,000

new NA-tural wood cabinet installed:
1010sqrfeet @2bdrm/2bath and $150,000

I can't imagine how sweet it would be if I could also put a fan in the living room! 3 speeder with 5 blades!

1995 Lexus SC300: 6.8 15.4 @ 92 mph 140 mph //Car and Driver

S14 w/ S13 SR R/T with basic bolt ons : 14.7 @ 97.82

SC300 weighs in @ 3600 lbs
S14 weighs in @ 2800 lbs +/-

There's a 800 lbs difference and i can only imagine what the S14 would make if it had a N/A 2JZ OR if the SC weighed as little as a 240.

thats what an s14 weighs with a ka in it. through in the 2j and its a whole different game. fucker is heavy as shit.

lol @ tags.

its really quite a bit of work to me for little gain IMO. its like trying to decide on buying orange juice at the store or picking from your orange tree so its fresher...... its still orange juice, and is it worth the extra effort to have about the same thing you already have?

I hate my NA 2j.......maybe because I have a heavy ass IS300 but still....boost or its not even worth it to me

+1. it's a good alternative to the gte if your gonna go boost. Keep stock compression and run 9 psi and you'll make very decent power.

but ppl always get greedy. thats why motors blow. "just a little more power....BOOM!...fuck......."

but ppl always get greedy. thats why motors blow. "just a little more power....BOOM!...fuck......."

yea 9si is max for stock compression on the na. the good thing about the na 2j is that whenever you wanna add more boost you have two options, thicker headgasket or gte internals.

i dont know who would ever plan on doing this and leaving it na lol.
yes this is a dumb swap in that case
i plan on supercharging mine in the future because it doesnt have anything near what i want to leave it the way it is, i mean it sounds unique but idgaf about that
it should make decent power on 8 to 9 psi
:bigthumbu

All you have to do is run a 2mm HG and ARP studs and you can run 600 wheel horse power on factory internals. A guy named "Dave H" is already doing this. He uses it as his daily and runs 93 octane all day long.

The N/A 2JZ's compression is some where in the vicinity of 10:1/10.5:1 with the 2mm HG it will drop it to about 8.5:1, which is perfect for boost.

It's definitely a good transplant for high horsepower if you take the right route, and they definitely don't swallow your wallet whole if you know what you're doing.

I like the idea, its cheaper than an SR swap (using a W58) and makes the same power with a smoother powerband. Yeah its heavy but whats the chance of you blowing it up like that? Plus I would like to see this become common just because I detest how 4cyl's sound.

*edit* I just thought about it ALL three of my cars have straight 6's hahaha

I like the idea, its cheaper than an SR swap (using a W58) and makes the same power with a smoother powerband. Yeah its heavy but whats the chance of you blowing it up like that? Plus I would like to see this become common just because I detest how 4cyl's sound.

*edit* I just thought about it ALL three of my cars have straight 6's hahaha

You know I thought you were cool and all, but now I fucking hate you. If you ever come back here, it better be with that Chaser. I want that fucking car.

Lol.

if I ever find an affordable S14 that doesn't look like crap and actually runs. I would do this swap with motor of my SC if it doesn't sell and after a swap.

why not just get the 2j n/a, buy the cp piston and eagle rod package from ebay ($1200), balance the crank, put it all together with a turbo or even the stock twins($300) and you have a beast of a 240. i've had way too many friends with sr problems. driftmotion even does a parallel twin turbo conversion for the sequential twins for the 2j with all garret internals. more n/a power+reliability vs less turbo power+lots of problems. i think we found a winner here

Last edited:
Eric hate to bust your bubble but you have no clue what your talking about lol...no need for pistons or anything...head studs. Head gasket only

Back
Top Bottom