MARCH 15th Drift USA at countyline

OMFG!
so ive been talking to my friend / manager, about us, he is a pro film editor and he wants to bring his camera and film the whole sesion. also he is friends with on of the directors for Banbross, and he might come shoot too. they both know what they are doing and i told them to make kinda like a Really nice dvd quality vid of us at countyline. this is just the begining, specially if " the banbross guy" likes it.

neweays just wanted to give everyone heads up that youall prob gun come out in the vid. i told him not to discriminate , but if you are not good enough you might not make the cut. i told him to get everyone dough! and they are going to play with the editing crazy....

Cant wait. even im coming to slide, on probation and all..:bigthumbu

se you all boys there.

Thanks Tim for putting me on the list!

OMFG!
so ive been talking to my friend / manager, about us, he is a pro film editor and he wants to bring his camera and film the whole sesion. also he is friends with on of the directors for Banbross, and he might come shoot too. they both know what they are doing and i told them to make kinda like a Really nice dvd quality vid of us at countyline. this is just the begining, specially if " the banbross guy" likes it.

neweays just wanted to give everyone heads up that youall prob gun come out in the vid. i told him not to discriminate , but if you are not good enough you might not make the cut. i told him to get everyone dough! and they are going to play with the editing crazy....

Cant wait. even im coming to slide, on probation and all..:bigthumbu

se you all boys there.

WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!

damn you type just like you talk lol. Can't understand you! Go back to your country! ....white power.....

funds arent looking good for me but i do have tires already mounted so if any1 has a 5 lug car and want to let me drive it maby we car work something out

Thanks Tim for putting me on the list!

WTF ARE YOU SAYING?!

damn you type just like you talk lol. Can't understand you! Go back to your country! ....white power.....

i will type better, the day that you manscape your face you warewolf!

and stop being a dick you understood what i said.

Just finished with some new goodies, and got all my little leaks and knocks taken care of. Now just change the oil friday, and wait to hit it sideways.

Back
Top Bottom