MARCH 15th Drift USA at countyline

damn man I feel ya. best of luck, take your time with paint, it's better that way.

I'll drift tomm if someone wants to give me a motor cause mine WILL blow.

me and kevin are leaving soon

:gayfight::gayfight::gayfight::gayfight::gayfight::gayfight::gayfight::gayfight::gayfight::gayfight::gayfight::gayfight:

im failing right now waiting for my painter to come open the shop so i can get my car out and throw some parts on it and try to make it out there who has tims number i need to call him

Awsome event today. Got a lot of practice. Thanks to JC Performance for another great event.

I think my and Shant's battle had to be the shit. I need pics of that asap!!!!

im sick, gotta broken finger, not enough tires.... but i like a lil bit of a challenge jk

well sir if this is true...you did well today! sorry bout the car and yoru nose but fuck it you got first place! sorry i dont have any of your qualifing runs on film but i have some stuff....need to upload

Awsome event today. Got a lot of practice. Thanks to JC Performance for another great event.

I think my and Shant's battle had to be the shit. I need pics of that asap!!!!

i have one or two vids of you n shant...sit tight they will be up soon

yea man today was great, thnx tim and jc performance
everyone did really good today

ali good job today broski!!! congrats on second place sir!!

^ its all good zack got all 3 on my camera, ill be adding it to my video im working on. today was fun and interesting thank you for making it happen sfldrifters, jc performance, Countyline dragway, Tim, Bladder, Juan, and everyone else

Congrats to all the Drivers! Hope we don't have to install nascar window nets after what happened bro. lol. I know I say keep it sideway, but thats for your car not your nose. Seriously best regards.

Congrats to all the Drivers! Hope we don't have to install nascar window nets after what happened bro. lol. I know I say keep it sideway, but thats for your car not your nose. Seriously best regards.

its mine own fault... i went in too hot. and plus if id had a visor id of been fine.

Back
Top Bottom