MARCH 15th Drift USA at countyline

If and when my shirts are out before March 15, I MUST get on that tandem list.

14. Chris Suan

please...

Last edited:
I'm alittle pissed right now.....I'm supposedly not allowed to tandem????

you suck that's why...

dude seriously get better and maybe you tandem, have you ever drifted before?

and drifting that RC car in you sig doesn't count

Don't worry about it bro. I tandemed before the last Drift USA comp, and was put in solo for the comp because with the lack of tandem experiance, Tim felt it would be safer for the myself and the other drivers.

So don't be pissed just get all the practice in you can and progress in the sport.:bigthumbu

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA:HSODUHAPIFG&*(GEF_(&*@#GRUQSHF:LAHSDPof8gh-pwa78yt-09a78symndp9as8dyfHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dude, dont cry.. I have tandem pretty much every single countyline event, yet i am on the solo list... do you see me crying about it... NO!!!!! cause all i care about is drifting, i dont give a flying F about tandem, as long as i am drifting....

dude, dont cry.. I have tandem pretty much every single countyline event, yet i am on the solo list... do you see me crying about it... NO!!!!! cause all i care about is drifting, i dont give a flying F about tandem, as long as i am drifting....

Thats right bro, its all about having fun. Cause if your not having fun why do it.

Its not about tandem its about not signing up for solo. so i don't get to drift at all cause it's full. unless they let me still drift.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA:HSODUHAPIFG&*(GEF_(&*@#GRUQSHF:LAHSDPof8gh-pwa78yt-09a78symndp9as8dyfHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you

Last edited:
yes i finally got a car!!!

but its a secret and cant say anything

shiroooo

I'm letting u secret out...

HERE IS ZACK's CAR

Poser.JPG

Back
Top Bottom