March 11th PBIR complete track DRIFTING.

what happened last time? How could this track ever be bad.

I was really sick last time...We got the track like an hour and a half late, my copilot passed out on the way there and on the way back and I almost killed us...
But ON the track...First run was horrible, second run I got kicked off the track because I didn't have seatbelts. So I went and grabbed my harness and layed them on my shoulders...and went back out...another shitty run... Harri saw me and I guess one of them was falling off, so he came and kicked me off the track. By the time we figured a way to make my harnesses work (had no cage at the time, and they wraparound the harness bar, not bolt in) I had time for one more run, which was my only good run of the day.
it was like 200 in tires, 90 in gas each way, and 70 or 80 to drive...almost a 500 dollar night, 3 runs, and we almost died on the way home...
it was a pretty bad event for me lol.

SO, I will conquer PBIR this next event. PLUS, I'm caged with seatbelts, so no one can kick me off of anything. Even my passenger seat is BOLTED DOWN! and it has seatbelts too!

Count me in for sure! I'll do whatever it takes to drive this track.

Since this is a Friday...I'm guessing night event?

Count me in for sure! I'll do whatever it takes to drive this track.

Since this is a Friday...I'm guessing night event?

prolly but that sucks... media is so much better in day time. either way itll be a blast to drive.

inside_trackdiagram.jpg

For those who asked, the red is the track we would be on, starting where the number1 is and going to the right is how we did it last time...and the yellow is the kart track.
Why tha hell aren't we sliding the kart track? that looks like a shit ton of fun!

There was a kart track event a long time ago its only about 2 cars wide I think thats why besides id rather do the big track

we stared where the connecting road is on the main straight, not at the 1... just for those who never been, the run up can net you 90+ easy starting from there.

werd.
U are correct Jason.
As for the thin kart track, if we can, can we do that as a beginner/intermediate course? I think a technical 2nd gear course without tandem would be good for warmup/beginnger drivers.

we stared where the connecting road is on the main straight, not at the 1... just for those who never been, the run up can net you 90+ easy starting from there.

with power... n/a KA gets to about 85 before the turn

werd.
U are correct Jason.
As for the thin kart track, if we can, can we do that as a beginner/intermediate course? I think a technical 2nd gear course without tandem would be good for warmup/beginnger drivers.

+1
We did that one year... where we had the kart track for beginners.... that was fun. And/or the skidpad... oh how I miss the skidpad!

Back
Top Bottom