March 11th PBIR complete track DRIFTING.

ahh.. ok... good to know

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Damn from that flyer it looks like PBIR is loving the drift Scene! Good stuff

Have to get my motor together cause I'm wanna rock this event for sure.

what defines an advanced driver and a beginer? assuming people know how they can drive, what are the driver and car requirements for either class.

i HPDE that racetrack all the time, but i don't have a cage.

if its anything like the last event, fire suits are only required for Tandem drivers and ppl riding along in the tandem class.

Correct to ride along in the advanced class you are required to wear a fire suit and to be a driver.
to be a ride along in the beginner class you need to be a driver.
So if you are not a registered driver= no ride alongs

shit! now i need to order a fire suite.
what else is needed shoes? gloves?

thats only for tandem class or rides in tandem... but if you have the cage and stuff then yea full gear i believe. but cowhide (normal "sneakers") material shoes are usually ok. Gloves I'd get if you can to be sure.

Hope you guys dont mind hearing my ls open headers. shit might actually be louder than jerms and dan's dorito machines, Nah thats impossible nothing is louder than that.

Hope you guys dont mind hearing my ls open headers. shit might actually be louder than jerms and dan's dorito machines, Nah thats impossible nothing is louder than that.

Like, not kidding and its gonna suck, but, I wont drive with you if your car is open headers.

shutup il put tampons in the longtubes just for you!!

There's a video of me following Ryan at the last pbir event. When we get back on full power after the big sweeper, I let off and fall back cause his car was so loud. I'm gonna start wearing ear plugs I think.

exiting. i patched my motor together last night finally. Booya!
my truck was stolen i wont be making any events...sighhhh
bro no way that sucks. tell you what, we live near each other and the track is not far. I'll tow your shit, give me the gas and you can drive my bimmer there.

if you can enter at 100mph on the big turn and not scare harri 5/6 times?
oh, i'll scare him alright.. but at half that speed. j/k i did fine last year.. i got third place in the "street" class + i DE that track like 10times a year.

Last edited:
Read everything an unless I'm blind... Is their any word on having a tire changer at this event? Big bucks will be made by who ever brings one thats for sure.

Back
Top Bottom