March 11th PBIR complete track DRIFTING.

I'm open to donations for the car to get built faster. Haha. Cost to come watch for me is nearly $120 and I'm actually waiting on my next pay check to even eat at mcDs. Car build is way more important than watching. If my car had been ready, I woulda been there no doubt.

Thanks to everyone whos showed up and suported the venue!
Its winter brake so everyone is building their cars me including, hopefully the show is better next round.
Want to give special thanks to:
Julie at PBIR
PBIR track for letting us do this
All the volunteers, Drivers and spectators

We had 21 drivers possibly the worst showing we've had in years never the less I asked for several drivers to save their money and run the IRL(Honda Grand Prix of St Pete) instead which will give a good boost to FLorida drifting scene.

Thanks again
Harri

i was out there to spectate it was ok... i thought there was going to be tandem??? or did i miss it? got there at like 830... well props to the red corolla most consistant guy there lol VAS had some nice runs, and I love the way that white S14 sounds(2j?) . see yah at the next one..... :driving:

Thanks for putting this together, i had a blast! even though i had to leave early because of horrible over heating, oh well. if there are more i will for sure come down and slide!:driving:

Great event,had lot of seat time,will def do it again.
Big Thanks to Harry,Ter-tech crew,and the PBIR peeps!!!

Back
Top Bottom