March 11th PBIR complete track DRIFTING.

I was really sick last time...We got the track like an hour and a half late, my copilot passed out on the way there and on the way back and I almost killed us...
But ON the track...First run was horrible, second run I got kicked off the track because I didn't have seatbelts. So I went and grabbed my harness and layed them on my shoulders...and went back out...another shitty run... Harri saw me and I guess one of them was falling off, so he came and kicked me off the track. By the time we figured a way to make my harnesses work (had no cage at the time, and they wraparound the harness bar, not bolt in) I had time for one more run, which was my only good run of the day.
it was like 200 in tires, 90 in gas each way, and 70 or 80 to drive...almost a 500 dollar night, 3 runs, and we almost died on the way home...
it was a pretty bad event for me lol.

SO, I will conquer PBIR this next event. PLUS, I'm caged with seatbelts, so no one can kick me off of anything. Even my passenger seat is BOLTED DOWN! and it has seatbelts too!

lol good times.

when the fuck did we almost die??!?!?

if anyone needs tire mounted before let me know. call me at 561 789 5726. i work at lexus of palm beach so its on the way to the track

ryan what do u need to make the event? more tires. cause i have plenty of 255 40 18 if thats wat it is going to take.

Lol my boyworks at lexus of kendall and he always has 255/40/18s laying around too.. What time is this event until? I don't have access to the flyer and I have class until 8 :ugh:

ryan what do u need to make the event? more tires. cause i have plenty of 255 40 18 if thats wat it is going to take.

thanks man i really appreciate the offer but my car still needs a bunch of work to be 100% so I will be there tonight just for support! and having fun!

^sweet man, im glad you got your truck back! ill see you out there tonight.

look like no tire changer.. bring your shit mounted and a winter coat! ...bummer i only have 4 extra rims:mad:

All it means is don't be stupid an waste tires. Don't light up the tires if you spin. Be smart wou have. ith the rubber you will have.

Where's the fun in that?!!! i wanted to burn all you can eat rubber till my lungs turned black! ...besides i get free tires..
i brought 10 tires, will only be able to use 4. Its like going to a strip club and sitting at a bar face back to the stage... hey bartenders are hot too.

Where's the fun in that?!!! i wanted to burn all you can eat rubber till my lungs turned black! ...besides i get free tires..
i brought 10 tires, will only be able to use 4. Its like going to a strip club and sitting at a bar face back to the stage... hey bartenders are hot too.

Sorry I don't share that logic ,but I don't see the fun or point in just wasting tires like that when you spin out. But hey for all those that do... More Power to you :bigthumbu

With it being so cold our cars are going to run amazing.

^^ hey i'm not talking about spinning out, although i probably will from not driving. i got third place there on the street class last qualifier, and i chewed up a lot of tires that day. I actually had to change before and during the qualifier. I'm just saying, i can almost guarantee you that a lack of mounted tires will end my night... that is, if something else doesnt fail [knocking on wood]

see you out there!!

Back
Top Bottom