March 11th PBIR complete track DRIFTING.

Well i'm officially fucked! Sikky fucked up and lost my ecu for the last three days. I will have everything except an ecu fuck my life.

Car is all loaded up an ready to rock. Going on the trailer tommorrow after work then just a day of meditation for the awesomeness that will be taking place.:driving:

Needs to be unlocked but yeah i can run a stock 98 ecu unlocked.

Dan Maslic in Boca will unlock it for you call him he is the best GM tuner wrote the book on it. 561-338-9321 Let him know I send you

And yes you need a minimum of a roll bar to run convertible car doesnt matter if you run beginners or advanced course.

Harri

wow man, shouldnt have sent it to them that BLOWS.

Maybe you can call that shop harri said, see if he has one you can borrow/rent. heh. slim chance, but maybe.

The only reason im so pissed is I miss any shot to drive the Irl Demo. If it was just a practice it's no big deal. But i realy wanted to drive IRL.

Dan Maslic in Boca will unlock it for you call him he is the best GM tuner wrote the book on it. 561-338-9321 Let him know I send you

And yes you need a minimum of a roll bar to run convertible car doesnt matter if you run beginners or advanced course.

Harri

this is NOT an expression. Dan Maslic literally wrote a book on GM tuning... only sold like 10 copies though, hahaha

i know he's a good tuner, just thought the book thing was funny.

The only reason im so pissed is I miss any shot to drive the Irl Demo. If it was just a practice it's no big deal. But i realy wanted to drive IRL.

Ive done it three times its sooooooooooooooooooo much fun...;) Had to pull your chain a little billly boy.

tomorrow chance of rain 0%!!!!!!!!!!
my PS pump failed advance will have it tomorrow wow close call -.-
frikin bimmer man $130 pump, $105 core charge :chair:

Back
Top Bottom