March 11th PBIR complete track DRIFTING.

Yeah, basically. Haha.
Yeah the back section is gonna br amazing. I wanna try to link from the big banked sweeper into the smaller right at the end of the straight with one manji.

It's gonna be so fun.

Like.

I wanna try to link the big ass chicane to the two sweepers then the back chicane. Prob not gonna be able to though... lol

Yeah, basically. Haha.
Yeah the back section is gonna br amazing. I wanna try to link from the big banked sweeper into the smaller right at the end of the straight with one manji.

It's gonna be so fun.

I almost did that in 3rd gear with Dan in my car, and I wasn't even thinking about what I was doing until I almost made it to the turn haha. If you upshifted to 4th coming out of that turn, or did it on the switchback and made a huge manji it would probably work.

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

Like.

I wanna try to link the big ass chicane to the two sweepers then the back chicane. Prob not gonna be able to though... lol

That's really far, and it's way cooler to power out of the chicane, shift to 4th and stay floored all the way to the next turn.

the back straight after the sweeper is totally doable with one big manji, i almost got it in wills cobra. Im so stoked totally ready to rob a bank to get funds to throw in this ls.

yea, with everything going on this year, its time to just rob a bank. which one you wanna hit bill hahaha

i know dude everything i own needs money, examples trannies fucked in the truck still, ls stuff, trailer needs tires bearings brakes and rewired. lol bank time haha

ill drive for 98% of the profits... you chumps can divvy up the rest

man so many bad ass events this year! looks like its going to be a fun year. i will most def hit this up!

I would like to take a second shot at this track, after my horrible experiences last time.
PS- I have seatbelts...and they are bolted
lol

Back
Top Bottom