Kimbo Slice -VS- Ken Shamrock (10/4/08)

I think Kimbo took 1 look at that white boy with the pink hair and thought **Fag***...
So he wasn't expecting him to explode out the hole like that.
From that first and only attack from Kimbo Pinky was scared.
Then he kicked & hit him and saw that he stunned him he jumped all over that shyt.
That's the same thing I woulda done.
I'm no fighter so I would get torn into little pieces.

Pinky caught a lucky break.
Twice.
Cause if they gave Kimbo a 2nd round.
He wouldn't play that shyt.

Sad to say Pinky won that shy, by a call.......
Caught kimbo's ass by surprize and thats it.
Everyone gets lucky once in a while.

Plus Pinky has much more experience and training than Kimbo, like you guys said.

i knew this was gonna happen. kimbo is not overrated. he is just over promoted. guy was a ufc fighter and at 206lb. that jab caught kimbo right in his week chin. He wouldn't make a career anywhere now.

damn, some of u keep trien Petruzelli give the man his props and quit hanging off Kimbos nuts

Petruzelli won and Kimbo lost end of story

Kimbo is a never was. How any of you people think he can fight worth a damn is beyond me. Nothing is fixed, he just sucks. I wish i could prove it but I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that more people tuned in to see Kimbo than Ken Shamrock. If they cared about ratings, they'd fix the fight to go the other way. Like someone said a while back, he's no Fedor. Never was. Never will be.

Kimbo even admits on the news this....

“I got my first​ black​ eye,​” he laugh​ed.​ He later​ turne​d to Petru​zelli​ and joked​,​ “You knock​ed me out in front​ of my famil​y;​ that’​s (​exple​tive)​ up.”

He knows he was knocked out. Done discussion.

Kimbo is a never was. How any of you people think he can fight worth a damn is beyond me. Nothing is fixed, he just sucks. I wish i could prove it but I'd be willing to bet a lot of money that more people tuned in to see Kimbo than Ken Shamrock. If they cared about ratings, they'd fix the fight to go the other way. Like someone said a while back, he's no Fedor. Never was. Never will be.

thank you tony...that was me...tell em...

im watching the video again, IT wasnt the jab that dropped him, he kicks him around the knee and kimbo fell. To that I say O_O and it was a perfect kick.

Kimbo picks his own fights. He's only picked fighters w/ poor records thus far. Shamrock was 1-8 in his last 9 fights. Predicted to get his ass romped anyway. Kimbo initially declined to Petruzelli but agreed in the last hours prior to the scheduled fight.

It was a punch btw. Watch again. Little jab too. Looks like he fell into it.

Ppl were asking about his chest being half shaved...looks like tattoo work haha
my.php

im watching the video again, IT wasnt the jab that dropped him, he kicks him around the knee and kimbo fell. To that I say O_O and it was a perfect kick.

like i said before.. no kick to the nuts like some say.. he didnt kick his leg... it was a punch right to his jaw..... i posted replays... watch them and you tell me where he gets kicked.. he lands a solid right and the his leg grazes his body..

Petruzelli executed a well timed right straight, Kimbo showed his weakness in his haymaker punching style. Kimbo tried to hit him but left his chin open and walked into a punch. Flash knockouts are a bitch!!

why the fuck would they stop that fight???
cuz he got knocked out

first hit, it was a push off kick of the cage, kimbo stepped in and fell and the white boy went crazy. it was good move, but what i dont get is why would they call off the fight??? kimbo was well aware, not ko
they stopped the fight because he could not intelligently defend him self

that ref was instructed, if kimbo is in any neg position call the fight!, ive never seen a fight called, after 5 punches to the face!
watch more fights i've seen a fight called after 1 punch more than once

who knows the real out come of the fight if it went on, but dam 14secs and a called fight by 5 punches to the face, if u watched kimbo wasnt even fased because he jumped right up and went after the ref!!! its bullshit
yea he went after the ref out of instinct he say someone and went after them

kimbo was well aware the whole time!!!! that nig wasnt knocked out!!, the just sat there and took it, waint for his time, but he never got it!!! fuckn bullshit!
sat there taking punches waiting thats called knocked out/ incoherent

if you haven't already figured it out, the shit is fixed.

yeah, thats right elite xc is FIXED.
your an idiot stop posting

dam it is fixed....if you coming from dade county and someone offered you 6 figures to throw a fight...there is no second thought. as soon as kimbo entered pro fighting they said they would hype him up and then have some nobody take him out and that's wat they did.

--on a real note tho, even tho i was going for shamrock....kimbo is serious
why would he throw a fight for 6 figures when he can win a fight and get 6 figures

wow were to start
1. they took the fight at 8:20pm fight night (normally they have about 2 months to train for a fight, they had less than 2 hours)
2.seth isn't an unknown fighter just cuz you haven't seen him on t.v. doesn't mean he is a no body it just means you don't follow the sport.
3.If you check seth's record he has 10 wins 7 by K.O. ( he had a puncher's chance to win) check the net for a fight he has skill
4. as far as weight goes a 30lb difference in heavyweight happens all the time
5. most fighters train for years and have dozens of amateur fights before they get a pro fight. kimbo started as a professional that was his 4th mma fight ever. he has the potential to be great he just needs to stop fighting so much and train more. he is the elite xc money maker so they keep giving him fights and he keeps taking them. i can't blame him for only one of his 4 fights he got paid $175,000 i couldn't turn that down

some of the seth's fights

(K.O. in less than 2 min)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCBhGl-x3j4

(like I said he chooses to fight in heavy weight here he fights bob sapp)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o09hrKJzYKo

(their thoughts on the fight)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6-UPVTFl1w

your an idiot stop posting

alright dude, I hung out with kimbo while we were blowing lines and smoking blunts all night. we got into some conversation late night, and he told me flat out to "only bet on him when the odds are in his favor."

Do you really think when he fought that English dude with the cauliflower ear, that they didn't expect his ear to burst wide open, and then be forced to stop the fight? In real fights, they drain that shit before they step in the ring.

What about the fight before that, they stopped the fight because a guy got poked in the eye? please..

Elite XC is a joke. It's no better than pro wrestling. Shit is fixed, and if you can't see that *you're* the idiot.

heres some pics of proof:
DSC08102.jpg

DSC08104.jpg

DSC08114.jpg

DSC08140.jpg

DSC08110.jpg

Last edited:
alright dude, I hung out with kimbo while we were blowing lines and smoking blunts all night. we got into some conversation late night, and he told me flat out to "only bet on him when the odds are in his favor."

Do you really think when he fought that English dude with the cauliflower ear, that they didn't expect his ear to burst wide open, and then be forced to stop the fight? In real fights, they drain that shit before they step in the ring.

What about the fight before that, they stopped the fight because a guy got poked in the eye? please..

Elite XC is a joke. It's no better than pro wrestling. Shit is fixed, and if you can't see that *you're* the idiot.

so your telling me your were doing coke and smoking weed with kimbo? wowand he openly admits that elite xc is rigged??? wow.. seems pretty far fetched.. yea cool pics to..

Back
Top Bottom