Kimbo Slice -VS- Ken Shamrock (10/4/08)

She Was On Vacation In Afghanistan.... Kimbo Has Never Been Great... The Only Great Fighter In Mma Is The One And Only Fedor "the Last Emperor" Emilianenko.... Some Guys Are Just Real Good, Like Gsp, Anderson Silva, Gomi, Kid Yamamoto, Faber, Nogueira "minotauro", Bj Penn..... But No One Even Gets Close To Fedor....

lol at this thread. as soon as da fight ended if u didnt realize it was fixed ure an idiot lol ive seen kimbo slice fight in the hood in perrine an take MASSIVE HITS TO THE FACE NO PROBLEM no way he got knocked out lol dat nigga smart kimbo made moreee money den anyone in dat bitch that night u ppl hating are dumb lol

Mike, he got caught with a flash KO... you can get hit with a Sledge Hammer on the head and not go down, some dude slaps you right on the temple(like what happened here) and you will go down man... They cant be fixing fights the only money maker they had was kimbo, no one cares about Carano, Lawler and Shields... Plus no one is going to pay money to see a rematch between a C-class figter like Seth and another C-class fighter Kimbo. Kimbo is just a trend, a trend that is quickly going away, a man with average power, minimal boxing skills, and no ground skill.. A man who became an internet sensation, but yet has nothing to back it up with. I rolled witn Kimbo at FFA and i was able to take him down. EliteXC saw on Kimbo a cash cow, only idiots believe Kimbo has a chance to make it in professional MMA... He got lucky he was being fed cans in the likes of washed up fighters... Thompson a man that has been knocked out more than a russian whore gave Kimbo a run for his money... Seth a 205 pounder, which couldnt even cut it on a reality TV show, was lucky enough to have a retarded Kimbo rushing foward culminating on a flash KO... Fighting a bunch of bums on the streets and getting hit by them, cant be compare to fighting a profesional fighter... 75% of the people on the streets dont even know how to punch...

Mike, he got caught with a flash KO... you can get hit with a Sledge Hammer on the head and not go down, some dude slaps you right on the temple(like what happened here) and you will go down man... They cant be fixing fights the only money maker they had was kimbo, no one cares about Carano, Lawler and Shields... Plus no one is going to pay money to see a rematch between a C-class figter like Seth and another C-class fighter Kimbo. Kimbo is just a trend, a trend that is quickly going away, a man with average power, minimal boxing skills, and no ground skill.. A man who became an internet sensation, but yet has nothing to back it up with. I rolled witn Kimbo at FFA and i was able to take him down. EliteXC saw on Kimbo a cash cow, only idiots believe Kimbo has a chance to make it in professional MMA... He got lucky he was being fed cans in the likes of washed up fighters... Thompson a man that has been knocked out more than a russian whore gave Kimbo a run for his money... Seth a 205 pounder, which couldnt even cut it on a reality TV show, was lucky enough to have a retarded Kimbo rushing foward culminating on a flash KO... Fighting a bunch of bums on the streets and getting hit by them, cant be compare to fighting a profesional fighter... 75% of the people on the streets dont even know how to punch...

you are 100% right..

I agree with Rob on this one. I've been in so many fights, hit so many times, and not softly either. And in my second MMA fight I walked into a punch that under any other circumstance wouldn't have done anything. But because of my forward momentum it resulted in me hitting the floor......although at least they gave Kimbo a chance to continue. The second I hit the floor I was trying to get back up and they called it. No let's see if he can defend himself, no waiting to see if my opponent would jump on me to finish, my opponent didn't even take a step toward me. Everyone can debate but to fix this fight (If they did they're idiots)makes no sense. Relative to everyone else elite xc is young no where near the fight caliber of UFC, Pride, or hell even Bodog fights. So if they rig the fight cause everyone bets on Kimbo but who was he fighting really a wash-out or a nobody. IMAO if your going to rig a fight, rig a fight where the stakes can't get any hire.....rig a Fedor pay him to lose,and bet on his opponent, now that's bankin!:laugh:

i aint here saying kimbo is a great fighter AT ALL lol im a realist every opponent kimbo faced in elite xc had atleast 8 consecutive losses before they fought kimbo its been a big joke but man hes been making money lol ive seen sumone get hit with a temple hit like that perfect example
level is a known street fighter ova here in kendall
YouTube - LEVELZ BACKYARD FIGHT

never have i said kimbo was a great fighter lol mediocre stand up brawler but ide never make such a remark but them man has awesome marketing techniques lol

He fell into a jab and got dazed, simple as that. If there's a big conspiracy the athletics commissions will figure it out.

LOL that Level guy murdered the Martial Arts guy, wtf was he doing with his hand, totally left his head vulnerable.

Back
Top Bottom