Kimbo Slice -VS- Ken Shamrock (10/4/08)

first hit, it was a push off kick of the cage, kimbo stepped in and fell and the white boy went crazy. it was good move, but what i dont get is why would they call off the fight??? kimbo was well aware, not ko

seth is an amazing fighter
i seen him fight in person

he got him good with a nice chin shot
but i thought kimbo had a stronger jaw...

fucking stupid, and now all this prepared for a fight bullshit? dont matter who u fight be ready!

right after that first punch kimbo lost conscious, guess the ref noticed since he didn't go into defense. He just took the punches. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!! o wait- NVM

i woulda been pissed if it was a paid program.

seth is an amazing fighter
i seen him fight in person

he got him good with a nice chin shot
but i thought kimbo had a stronger jaw...

thats what im saying!

but either way have u ever seen a fight that got called just because 5 punches to the face??? NEVER!!!!!

That fight was insane. too bad shamrock couldnt fight. ill guess well have to wait again for shamrock vs kimbo

kimbo was well aware the whole time!!!! that nig wasnt knocked out!!, the just sat there and took it, waint for his time, but he never got it!!! fuckn bullshit!

kimbo was well aware the whole time!!!! that nig wasnt knocked out!!, the just sat there and took it, waint for his time, but he never got it!!! fuckn bullshit!

true but from those few punches kimbos eye wasnt lookin to hot. if the referee let it go on, im pretty sure he wouldnt have been able to see out that eye for the fight

Back
Top Bottom