Kimbo Slice -VS- Ken Shamrock (10/4/08)

WOW KimBo !! he got so excited, he needs more training and the dude he was fighting agaisnt had more experienced than kimbo Kimbo is a brawler and the other was expert on Martial Arts (karate), Kimbo needs more experience,its not about just throwing punches like he used to do back when he was streetfighter, now he needs more technique

Yo dat nigga thru da fight!!!! he dont give a fuk he got paid........

dam it is fixed....if you coming from dade county and someone offered you 6 figures to throw a fight...there is no second thought. as soon as kimbo entered pro fighting they said they would hype him up and then have some nobody take him out and that's wat they did.

--on a real note tho, even tho i was going for shamrock....kimbo is serious

Actually that guy isn't really a nobody. He just stopped training for a year. And kimbo didn't just slip and fell. He got hooked in the jaw watch the replay. TiVO

it took me longer to roll a blunt than it took for dat nigga ta hit the mat, the 2 bitches that fought was better, the fuckin presidential debate was more interesting than that shit. and shamrock is bitchmade

bla bla bla bla all you guys that say the fight was bs and the fight was rigged.. come on.. kimbo isnt that good.. hes not the best thing since sliced bread.. he lost.. correct me if im wrong.. neither fighter was pre-pared to fight the other.. yea i think shamrock would have been more entertaining and a longer fight because hes OLD so two OLD people going at it.. so hes faced to fight a younger guy with some experience, kimbo out weighted him be 20-something pounds.. kimbo did what hes used to.. as soon as the bell rang kimbo was on the attack looking to put Petruzelli on his back.. Petruzelli being an exp fighter simply kicked and kicked found an opening on kimbos jaw.. now ive never seen kimbo take a direct punch to the face.. doesnt look like he has a very strong jaw.. one good connected hit and he was on the floor. Petruzelli did the smart thing to attack and since kimbo was stunned he didnt protect himself.. hence they stoped the fight.. watch the replay.. every time he got hit his body flapped around like a fish out of the water. soo end of story kimbo lost. hes 3-1.. no title shot for him.. as of now. lets see him fight someone good.. like Andrei The Pit Bull Arlovski... i will bet anything Arlovski will have him on the ground bleeding..

enjoy the replay kids...

Back
Top Bottom