I'm Going To Destroy This Car!!!

My S14 used to clunk ALOT back there, i recently put in coilovers and solid subframe bushings and it stopped alot of the clunking, but when I shift it clunks sometimes.
I checked it out and its the diff bushings. Everytime I let go of the clutch fast the diff clunks, so i would check that out.

thats when i hear mine is when i switch gears i guess im gonna look into the diff bushings

ok i haven't updated this in a while....i was so pissed with this noise, i ordered all new arms from pbm and also a driveshaft.....i'm gonna take everything out and see wussup.....then when the noise is gone, car goes to paint :)

thats when i hear mine is when i switch gears i guess im gonna look into the diff bushings

its really easy to check it....put the rear of your car on jackstands and have someone put it in second then just dump the clutch..you'll see the diff smack around. if you want hit me up i stay in davie, ill help you check it out

its really easy to check it....put the rear of your car on jackstands and have someone put it in second then just dump the clutch..you'll see the diff smack around. if you want hit me up i stay in davie, ill help you check it out

i already put spl diff bushings in and it didnt help

lower control arms??

does it make any clunking noise when you push down on the back of the car or only when you are driving and make a turn? could be a bad axle if so.. if you are using a dumb z32/s14 diff carrier maybe the front bushings rotted out also

Last edited:
lower control arms??

does it make any clunking noise when you push down on the back of the car or only when you are driving and make a turn? could be a bad axle if so.. if you are using a dumb z32/s14 diff carrier maybe the front bushings rotted out also

What do u mean by lower control arms?? Mine are new.... It's an s13 pumpkin

What do u mean by lower control arms?? Mine are new.... It's an s13 pumpkin

where is the damn video!! and does it make sound only when driving or can u hear it when pushing up and down on the back of the car???

does it sound like knocking winding and unwinding? if so its your diff...and if u have stupid solid spacer craps it will be extra loud and annoying

where is the damn video!! and does it make sound only when driving or can u hear it when pushing up and down on the back of the car???

does it sound like knocking winding and unwinding? if so its your diff...and if u have stupid solid spacer craps it will be extra loud and annoying

Gods tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom