I'm Going To Destroy This Car!!!

Wolf Haley

Grip & Sip
Driver
Ok, My car has had horribly loud noise in there rear since(clunking around corners) I changed to a welded diff. I thought it might be the subframe bushings, so I changed those to stance solids. I ended up changing shells and after I had the same noise problem. I changed to a KAZZ 2way and it seemed that the noise got worst. I changed the driftshaft, axles, and anything you can think of....still no let up with this horrible fucking noise. I'm at wits end and will pay somebody to fix this shit or get me on the right track......SMH

clunking around corners.... ummm might just be normal sounds for a LSD...

do you know the normal diff sound and its something different or do you not know what a LSD sounds like when turning maybe?

first time i heard an LSD i thought the car was about to rip the rear axles out. sounds terrible

do you know the normal diff sound and its something different or do you not know what a LSD sounds like when turning maybe?

first time i heard an LSD i thought the car was about to rip the rear axles out. sounds terrible

put it like this my car is the loudest at skidpad ....:laugh: I'm gonna try to get some video of it and post it up

yeah.. my kaaz 2 way makes a lot of noise.. before the kaaz there was no noise so... kaaz is loud!

i have a welded and i have the same problem i thought maybe it was becuase i raised my sub frame and body droped my shit cause i cant find anything loose or broken.

what kind of suspension do you have?

what about your multi-links or bushings in the knuckle?

Maybe your subframe is cracked?

stance al+pro's coilovers......and everything is stock out back besides the bushings.....and i didn't notice any damage to the subframe last time i checked.......

Well I got the car on blown suspension so lol.....yea.......after the coilovers I didn't have any noise only when i got a welded/2way......but that shit is super loud like ridiculously loud

Well i think you have your answer. Its gotta be the diff, or something damaged by the diff and being exacerbated b/c of it. Does it happen when you're driving straight or just when you're turning? Same noise when turning either way or worse one way or the other?

Well i think you have your answer. Its gotta be the diff, or something damaged by the diff and being exacerbated b/c of it. Does it happen when you're driving straight or just when you're turning? Same noise when turning either way or worse one way or the other?

kinda clunks when changing gears....and turning in either direction......it's had the same noise with 3 different diffs

I have the same problem on my car in a straight line car feels great but when I turn the whole rear ends wobbles and makes this weird sound if you want otis bring he car to the shop lmk

Back
Top Bottom