I'm Going To Destroy This Car!!!

inner lower control arm bushings or ball joints and just cause the wheel bearing dosent have any play dosent mean its not making noise..or did you put the front bushings on the diff upper and lower

welded or any lsd with solid subframe you will always have rediculous clunking unless running open diff wich fails. 1 more thing fron diff bushings

welded or any lsd with solid subframe you will always have rediculous clunking unless running open diff wich fails. 1 more thing fron diff bushings

its an s13 diff so i dont have bushings on the diff.........and i dont think u mean this kind of noise that i have......trust me i'm not a bitch and if it wus something normal i wouldn't say anything.....its like a sucking band back there

Well I got the car on blown suspension so lol.....yea.......after the coilovers I didn't have any noise only when i got a welded/2way......but that shit is super loud like ridiculously loud

i sometimes miss my open/VLSD, my KAAZ 2 way is fucking abnoxious... if it wasn't so bad ass i'd throw a VLSD back in there.... always sounds like my rear end is about to come off the car...

change the fluid with 80w90 and a bottle of for friction modifier, it helps, just did it myself about 3 weeks ago, and it's more tolerable now... still noisy, clunky, clanky, and rattly, but not near as bad...

i sometimes miss my open/VLSD, my KAAZ 2 way is fucking abnoxious... if it wasn't so bad ass i'd throw a VLSD back in there.... always sounds like my rear end is about to come off the car...

change the fluid with 80w90 and a bottle of for friction modifier, it helps, just did it myself about 3 weeks ago, and it's more tolerable now... still noisy, clunky, clanky, and rattly, but not near as bad...

i guess lucas doesnt make the anti clunking additive. but amsoil does and they are just as good.
ADA_Tube_900px.jpg

hangers would be a issue as well. or exhaust hitting subframe or floorboards. especially if your slammed and missing hangers.

hangers would be a issue as well. or exhaust hitting subframe or floorboards. especially if your slammed and missing hangers.

naw i'm good on hangers.....and its not that kinda noise......lol when i post a vid u guys will see...i'm gonna take the car to a drivetrain shop

My S14 used to clunk ALOT back there, i recently put in coilovers and solid subframe bushings and it stopped alot of the clunking, but when I shift it clunks sometimes.
I checked it out and its the diff bushings. Everytime I let go of the clutch fast the diff clunks, so i would check that out.

wheel hub? my dads car had this shit, would make noise on corners but in a line was fine, ended up being the rear hubs. idk just throwing it out there

gl

good to see you again otis!!.. at least we compared and my kaaz 2 way and is barely noticeable compared to what he hears.

if the diff isnt moving, subframe isnt moving then move outwards check axles for play then move to lca bushings and balljoints.

Back
Top Bottom