I'm Going To Destroy This Car!!!

where u located?? swing by my shop if ur not too far... i will check it for u.. considering im a good sumeritan..lol

where u located?? swing by my shop if ur not too far... i will check it for u.. considering im a good sumeritan..lol

its already been established, billfisher, myself and otis looked at it the other day, and the diff itself has a lot of play inside the pumpkin

its already been established, billfisher, myself and otis looked at it the other day, and the diff itself has a lot of play inside the pumpkin

well that was stablished a while ago is just that otis is a stubborn man!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

well that was stablished a while ago is just that otis is a stubborn man!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

true story, but when we grabbed both outputs of the diff and wiggled them within the housing like 3/4 of an inch back and forth, we knew for sure, lol

true story, but when we grabbed both outputs of the diff and wiggled them within the housing like 3/4 of an inch back and forth, we knew for sure, lol
well.. he paid good money for that diff :(:( ... so otis... you need the open diff to get it welded?:confused::bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom