Gran Turismo 5

^ yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Kyoto-Gion.jpg

Needs spacers and a drop kaw

New GT5 Media thread? Hope it translates to irl, but here's just a few more.. I'm not that great, but yeah.. amazing what suspension can do for you:

Stawk [basically where I'm at IRL]:

Also, very inspired, and hope to bring this to life:
155348_10150332735485545_644435544_15752683_3624179_n.jpg

148399_10150332735775545_644435544_15752690_4483269_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
New GT5 Media thread? Hope it translates to irl, but here's just a few more.. I'm not that great, but yeah.. amazing what suspension can do for you:

- Z32 First Driveft[/url]
Mawds [first run after lower, camber, etc]:
- After suspension z32 gt5[/url]

]

yes quite a bit does translate to real life. the successful gt5p racing program was a testament to that. also was an lsd one of the mods? wheel or controller?

I think the reason people can drive so much better in the game is because you can sit there for hours practicing. And it's no big deal if you destroy a car. If you practiced drifting in real life how you can in the game, you would be the new DK in no time lol

Yeah....

SpecialStageRoute5.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit-1.jpg

Reverse entries @ Trial Mountain (first left)
TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

YouTube - Z32 First Driveft
Mawds [first run after lower, camber, etc]:
YouTube - After suspension z32 gt5

155348_10150332735485545_644435544_15752683_3624179_n.jpg

148399_10150332735775545_644435544_15752690_4483269_n.jpg

I know you <3 Z32's but may I suggest you get an s13!!! They get so much fucking angle compared to the z32!!

AND ON A SIDE NOTE:

I WANNA DRIFT THE TOP GEAR TRACK!!!! HOW THE FUCK DO I GET ?!?!?!?!?

no offense but imo still pictures mid drift dont mean much, it could have been taken the moment just b4 spinning out or there could have been angle corrections leading up to the pic. also the entry and exits are important. in other words to judge correctly the line needs to be known as well as the drift angle at each point on that line, a picture only represents an infinitesimal segment of that line. videos are the only way to truly rate skill level.

Last edited:
no offense but imo still pictures mid drift dont mean much, it could have been taken the moment just b4 spinning out or there could have been angle corrections leading up to the pic. also the entry and exits are important. videos are the only way to truly rate skill level.

2n21q3t.jpg

Yeah....

SpecialStageRoute5.jpg

TrialMountainCircuit-1.jpg

Reverse entries @ Trial Mountain (first left)
TrialMountainCircuit_1.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

I know you <3 Z32's but may I suggest you get an s13!!! They get so much fucking angle compared to the z32!!

AND ON A SIDE NOTE:

I WANNA DRIFT THE TOP GEAR TRACK!!!! HOW THE FUCK DO I GET ?!?!?!?!?

I'm going to try the s13 next, but the irl ride is a z32 so.. yeah..

and the bus race is easy, harder one is the lotus one..

yes quite a bit does translate to real life. the successful gt5p racing program was a testament to that. also was an lsd one of the mods? wheel or controller?

only mod has been the suspension 8k/6k 3* camber up front lowered to the max iirc, and carbon hood lol.. using a controller, little harder to make it do what I want.. also wish it had some sort of clutch button.

I'm going to try the s13 next, but the irl ride is a z32 so.. yeah..

and the bus race is easy, harder one is the lotus one..
only mod has been the suspension 8k/6k 3* camber up front lowered to the max iirc, and carbon hood lol.. using a controller, little harder to make it do what I want.. also wish it had some sort of clutch button.

well if you havent already installed the adjustable lsd since, then you NEED too, no different irl and crank the settings to max 60! cept for the decel, 40 should do. well not just you but i find it best of for drifting in general

Last edited:
^wow.. that wheel is expensive........ [googled]

more boring noobness, just because:
^did the whole recommended lsd mod, added exhaust to get to 300hp, hard sport rears, soft sport front..

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom