Gran Turismo 5

UE3yq4kvE3soX7tuDW_0.jpg

f6ShR7gpVW2DQPP6l_0.jpg

Last edited:
are you guys using a wheel or the controller when you drift?

I can drift with the controller but I feel like a retard and its kind of hard to hold a steady line.

(I didnt read through all 19 pages so I may have missed that one lol)

You guys go into random rooms? or make a sfld room?
Random

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

are you guys using a wheel or the controller when you drift?

I can drift with the controller but I feel like a retard and its kind of hard to hold a steady line.

(I didnt read through all 19 pages so I may have missed that one lol)
Controller

Well, I've been practicing GT5 with my friend all weekend, I think im ready to make an online appearance..

people add me, XoverlordX is my PSN ID.

Tandem anyone?

I was looking around at wheels, but im broke and I dont want it taking up space in my living room, and I happened to stumble on this HKS controller: http://www.hksusa.com/info/?id=3887

Basically, a PS3 controller with special buttons that are designed for racing games (I.e. throttle/gas with with more travel than the pressure sensitive buttons on the sony controller, as well as a dedicated steering "wheel" in place of the D-pad. It got pretty good reviews and its like $40 at gamestop.

Anyone have this thing? I might give it a try.

hks-controller-1.jpg

^^pretty lame that its a wired controller... I added it to the cart and saw it was wired and deleted it

LMK how it works out

its more of a collectors item... but I hear its not bad to use, it just take a bit to the used to the throttle.

Back
Top Bottom