Gran Turismo 5

I am now intrigued.

wut about nao? :cool:

SpecialStageRoute5.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_1.jpg

BBS RS Matte Light Green. . .I wish we could play with the offset :(

ok, so i just got PS3 and the game yesterday, very happy with it. but the drifting feels like GT4, im guessing i need to go further in the game and make money to buy parts and adjust shit. now another thing im confused about is, it wont let me put rims on my s14 bc its a "standard car" but the pics above of the s13 has aero kit and wheels on it. what do u have to do?

ok, so i just got PS3 and the game yesterday, very happy with it. but the drifting feels like GT4, im guessing i need to go further in the game and make money to buy parts and adjust shit. now another thing im confused about is, it wont let me put rims on my s14 bc its a "standard car" but the pics above of the s13 has aero kit and wheels on it. what do u have to do?

u need to play a bit more with it... but in pre race options set the active steering to strong n it will feel a bit more like GT3, more drifter friendly ;)

My s13 is a premium car meaning i bought it in the dealership, ALL premium cars are only bought at the dealership can you can customize them more with aero and rims. Standards cars are bought at the Used dealership and you cant do much to em :bigthumbu

fd spirit r, 501hp, stage 1 weight reduction and engine tuning. high rpm turbo, all exhaust and intake upgrades as well as all drivetrain upgrades. completely stock suspension and lsd set to 60,60,45. sport hards front and rear. arcade, trial mountain, sector mode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom