Forza Motorsport 2

hah BOOYAKASHAAAAA. i'm glad you like it man. can you take a pic closer up?

and as for anyone else who wants a design, if you throw some credits or cars my way i'll be glad to draw whatever you want.

kwkouki said:
I got you covered man. Dood thank you so much. Lemme know what audi and VW exactly and I will send them your way. Thanks again.

forza2handlerashxyi8.jpg

BALLER! If I see you tonight, that wing is coming off! :laugh: Ryan ftw!

hey guys post some ideas of what i should design next. nothing crazy difficult like nothing harder than the apex fd i did. but yeah i'm bored. pm me some close up pics of cars you want me to design or even your own.

can you get any close up pics? and a pic of the rear and front bumper?

this is what i'm working on right now.. i'm done for the night, but i should be done with this project tomorrow evening...

this cars hot
avo_gto03.jpg

ps3 trade for 360

i have a ps3, just wondering if anyone is willing to trade for a 360 or if anyone wants to buy it. let me know!!!

I think im done with this one. Might add a few more wheel HP with decals :laugh: Someone got me wanting to build a duck so here it is.

fd2lk7.jpg

sweeperfd.jpg
everyones favorite downhill sweeper

AND TOOK THIS BADASS SHOT D1 STYLE i cant believe i didnt touch the wall but good god i came effin close.. one of my favorite pics..
walllfd.jpg

I mean... how? Your not stepping on the brakes always or are you? lol Both pics are red brakes. Or is this just what Forza 2 does?

FlyinFINN said:
I mean... how? Your not stepping on the brakes always or are you? lol Both pics are red brakes. Or is this just what Forza 2 does?

He might have been heavy on the brakes before...like maybe he initiated with brakes. If you brake hard enough in the game the rotors do get hot and glow like in real life.

FDrifting said:

AND TOOK THIS BADASS SHOT D1 STYLE i cant believe i didnt touch the wall but good god i came effin close.. one of my favorite pics..
[IMG]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o240/fdrifting/walllfd.jpg

Yeah welcome to my world, I make love to walls

923b2e41-2311-45d2-a6c2-a300605ecab.jpg

0e18cdc4-9be9-4d96-8ed3-06064e70e0d.jpg

1559be7d-9b62-48eb-8e32-7e4dff3751b.jpg

f1a2aba1-52a5-42e2-b204-a3ab7e65c2d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom