z33jx4.jpg

z332ne6.jpg

z334jy6.jpg

z333ii7.jpg

And for Piner.........THE DEMON Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

280zgj0.jpg

and a neat bladder approved wallpaper for yous guys

Last edited:
bah those competitions are stupid, they are judged by 13 year olds who have never even driven a car before

nah there cool i use to play with some of them in forza 1 and yea i got into a couple of fights lol thats y im not gonna win but hey its worth a try lol

they get pissed at me for not useing JDM tyte cars and they say im not as good as them cause i dont drift and s15 for some shit like that. They dismiss my Monaro even though Im obviously doing better than them.

was going for a ghost tribal bukkake type thingie design. I guess my monitor isnt too good for judging colors *smacks forehead*

fcny8.jpg

fc2nu4.jpg

fc3zd1.jpg

jdm ae86t said:
I just traded in my PS2 for a 360 and Forza 2. I love the game. Only complaint is that the full race exhaust on the S14 Silvia makes the car sound like it has an N/A KA. lol.

had the same problem... i laughed i was like wow... lol i only run stage 2 or stage 1 exhaust on them cause with stage 2 and 1 it sounds like a N1 exhuast =]

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I just ran out of gas on the 30th lap of the 30 lap endurance race @ laguna seca. Someone kill me now plox. I just wasted 46 minutes and lost 120,000 that I WOULD HAVE FUCKING RECIEVED IN ABOUT 25 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONEONEONEONEWUNWUNWUNWUNWUNWUNJUANJUANJUANJUAN

kwkouki said:
I would light myself on fire right now and end my life....if I had some fucking fuel

HAHAHAHAHAHA thats worse then what happened to me I was on the same race with 2 laps left and my xbox froze

Back
Top Bottom