Formula D 2011 rule book gossip..

any word on the rules yet? might make for an interesting year if any of this is true.
in other words i see jerry having to downsize in tires LOL.

the only place i could see FL supporting speed they want is PBIR... thats not central. maybe sebring/daytona but i doubt it

Sebring would seem like the only spot that would be worth it for location and track needs along with it being a well known track

i've never been to cfrc, but im guessing thats not big enough to house an FD event? and yeah, sebring or pbir would be nice, but PBIR would need a larger spectating area

yeah, pbir would be really awesome, but they're going to go by which is better for the drivers. no one lives remotely close to florida for next year.
so texas will probably get it.

Yeah guys, it's great to dream, but I will be amazed if they came to Florida.

And even if they did, no one would come because people would rather talk about going to a drift event, rather than actually going.

personally I wouldnt want an FD event at PBIR. For one thing there isnt a lot of seating in the back of the area. and the front area wouldnt be that exciting to watch.

if they past the rule to where if u have a nissan u have to run a nissan motor is not such a bad idea becouse all the d1 guys still run there shit and there doing just fine and it make all the car more even and i change from drag to drift just becouse even the little guy had a chance and now u have to have a huge buget to make it any more.
just my 2 cents not sure how u guys feel. sorry bill new motor set up.:cool:

Little guys had a chance in 05. That rule has already been called bullshit by the guy that makes the rulebook.

And also you're wrong. Ueno has a jz motor in his BMW.

IMO i think itd be good in some terms to keep the chassis to motors because think of it, if they start using jap v8's i mean more manufacturers would make more performance parts for jap v8's. but in the long run its just not worth it and no fun =/

IMO i think itd be good in some terms to keep the chassis to motors because think of it, if they start using jap v8's i mean more manufacturers would make more performance parts for jap v8's. but in the long run its just not worth it and no fun =/

Is this the kind of shit they teach you at UTI?!?!?

if it were even true...doesnt matter for anyone here that has Ls40s here in FL because none of us have FD license any how lol.

Back
Top Bottom