Florida Pro Drifting Championship Qualifier Dec 13th, 2008

comming from infield out to the bank and expecting people to get up high then you must have a good amount of power or shitty tires to carry you up there, but maybe im wrong.

and when mikespeed did 4th, correct me if im wrong, he tapped the wall (not with a smooth line, but more like holy fuck im gonna hit it) then slowed down and straightened.... he had the guts but the vid i saw he didnt really pull it off.

either way. should be a fun event.

I've seen Tom do that line smooth and it looks sweet, but when I drive it, it just don't feel good. It makes me think of one of those old foot pump bike tire pump things, but instead of a pump, it's your clutch, and instead of inflating a tire, it's pumping up your drift. It also brings back haunting memories of when Dan made a pit-stop in front of me at Nopi Moroso and I clutch kicked 39 times around the first turn and then dirt dropped.

its a retarded line but its really fun..

ka-t's save clutchs.. i never clutch kick anymore... go torque

ALL THE DRIVERS MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE TECH, RULES AND BIO SHEET FROM WWW.TER-TECH.COM SINCE THERE IS SOME CHANGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE TRACK REQUIRES A MINIMUM OF 5 LBS FIRE EXTINGUSHER MOUNTED ON THE CAR!!!! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ONE INSTALLED PRIOR THE EVENT.

forsure. it will be alot of fun.

What's up Hawk, glad to see you finally made it on here.

Your crazy if your actually thinking about driving all the way from ATL with your car.
Just so everyone knows; his car has a full cage, no interior (not even a dash), and is loud as hell.
He packs it full of tires and uses NASCAR style intercom headphones just so he can talk to his passenger and not get headaches.
It's funny as hell when he shows up at the Drift-Clinic events; he always looks "Dazed and Confused" for a few minutes after driving, hahahaha!
That's dedication.

So Nick,
Are any others from the Lethal Injection crew coming?
Oh, and how is Adam's cage coming?

Last edited:
What's up Hawk, glad to see you finally made it on here.

Your crazy if your actually thinking about driving all the way from ATL with your car.
Just so everyone knows; his car has a full cage, no interior (not even a dash), and is loud as hell.
He packs it full of tires and uses NASCAR style intercom headphones just so he can talk to his passenger and not get headaches.
It's funny as hell when he shows up at the Drift-Clinic events; he always looks "Dazed and Confused" for a few minutes after driving, hahahaha!
That's dedication.

So Nick,
Are any others from the Lethal Injection crew coming?
Oh, and how is Adam's cage coming?

hahah lol. yeah i think im putting a dash in it. or at least try to. if i dont get to it, its notting different...lol but yeah we picked up a driver named flip, he also owns 240atlanta.com. he will be there also. brandon will be there and so will chris the one that blew his turbo at the last drift clinic.

i can fit 10 tires and all my cloths in my car.

adam isnt coming nor is anyone else other than me and flip.
and adam's car is exactly the same. idk when they are gonna cage it. but it will most likly be soon.

but i guess im crazy. thats forsure.
hawk... as in kitt?

if so he is my buddy.

but from sig pic, it isnt.

no man im not hawk but i guess i look like him???

lol thats what the called me in the faceoff, and i was like who is that?? lol fun times.

I feel like an idiot but I want to make sure I'm right. Does the fire extinguisher need to be 5lbs by volume or overall weight(including the tank). I don't want to show up with the wrong size.

again 5lbs on the volume it says it on the side of the bottle if it doesnt you have the wrong one

comming from infield out to the bank and expecting people to get up high then you must have a good amount of power or shitty tires to carry you up there, but maybe im wrong.

and when mikespeed did 4th, correct me if im wrong, he tapped the wall (not with a smooth line, but more like holy fuck im gonna hit it) then slowed down and straightened.... he had the guts but the vid i saw he didnt really pull it off.

either way. should be a fun event.

I gotta do some correctin, box. Haha. He did fourth multiple runs it was nasty. Never heard a 400+ whp torque machine car clutch kick that much. Hahaha.

im stoked to go. it better be fun. nick lets go down a two car trailor so we can give each other hj's on the way there!!

Back
Top Bottom