Florida Pro Drifting Championship Qualifier Dec 13th, 2008

hell yeah. theres no licencing stuff up here.

its a 7 hour drive. and im gonna end up driving my car. kinda sucks but i need to get my licence.

ive been watching the drift nights and i was wonder if its gonna be on the bank or the aprron. and i watched a video that i guy posted in this thread and it looked like the bank was a 2nd gear turn in a sr.

idk tho

^hhhwhat happened to your turbo>?

it just stopped boosting and started smoking and eating the housings to death.:mad:

360's eaten it.
ya but i just cant help it:D

ive been watching the drift nights and i was wonder if its gonna be on the bank or the aprron. and i watched a video that i guy posted in this thread and it looked like the bank was a 2nd gear turn in a sr.

idk tho

its deff a third gear entry in sr or ka or ls1 58-70 mph to hold a good man line near the wall

Last edited:
i imagine so if i was trying to run a "pro" AM series it better be near the wall. Even though every time i get near the wall i spin and hit it like a vag

Mspeed95 said fuck your little sisters motors and did 4th gear.

Track needs to be set-up with a one link through the x.

Well I wasn't going to post but since Pat and I are up at the same time.

I felt like I wasn't going very fast at the last event while holding good line on the bank, but it was definitely 3rd gear.

Ah the one link through the x, definitely not a trick for beginners.

Well I wasn't going to post but since Pat and I are up at the same time.

I felt like I wasn't going very fast at the last event while holding good line on the bank, but it was definitely 3rd gear.

Ah the one link through the x, definitely not a trick for beginners.

Yes indeed.

One links through the X are the hottest shit in the world.

one links through the x to rear clip on the wall... if you dont hit it you dont get a license. that would be so awesome

good line on the bank is 3rd... bottom bank is 2nd on rev limiter

one links through the x to rear clip on the wall... if you dont hit it you dont get a license. that would be so awesome

good line on the bank is 3rd... bottom bank is 2nd on rev limiter
oh fuck yeah. Bank, to one link through the x, to bank high line rear clip.
so hot right now.

Bank to link through the x and back to bank is terrible. Bank needs at least a full straight away and full throttle to get speed for, and coming from the infield is terrible line and not enough speed. Just my opinion :)

You missed the last event J, a couple of us were doing a right hand 90* back out to left sweeper, and instead of apron just shoving it in 3rd and clutching kicking for the moon. It pulls off a mid line on the bank, but I'm sure it looks real dumb.

You missed the last event J, a couple of us were doing a right hand 90* back out to left sweeper, and instead of apron just shoving it in 3rd and clutching kicking for the moon. It pulls off a mid line on the bank, but I'm sure it looks real dumb.

I've seen Tom do that line smooth and it looks sweet, but when I drive it, it just don't feel good. It makes me think of one of those old foot pump bike tire pump things, but instead of a pump, it's your clutch, and instead of inflating a tire, it's pumping up your drift. It also brings back haunting memories of when Dan made a pit-stop in front of me at Nopi Moroso and I clutch kicked 39 times around the first turn and then dirt dropped.

Back
Top Bottom